Waiting up to six hours for balens after purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting up to six hours for balens after purchase

This is not acceptable you give us vip options for faster stronger playing so a lvl 9 vip must wait up to 6 hours for balens after a purchase now.Needs to be cured ill spend 1 more time inna week if i wait over 1 hour for my purchase to process ill never spend again. I love this game and understand sometime things cant be remedied immediately so a week with all the resources this industry has is plenty not unfair. HeavensFury Guild Valor kong 3 or us west 1 87kbr crit mage lvl 9 vip Lord Divne

Originally posted by RedAriesValorgirl View Post
    This is not acceptable you give us vip options for faster stronger playing so a lvl 9 vip must wait up to 6 hours for balens after a purchase now.Needs to be cured ill spend 1 more time inna week if i wait over 1 hour for my purchase to process ill never spend again. I love this game and understand sometime things cant be remedied immediately so a week with all the resources this industry has is plenty not unfair. HeavensFury Guild Valor kong 3 or us west 1 87kbr crit mage lvl 9 vip Lord Divne
    I once had to wait over 24hrs for them to delivered. Edit: even though I paid with Paypal, "Playspan" seem to act as middlemen, Playspan suck!

Comment

It is part of the game, waiting begets patience, some people waited a month or two to get their balens last time.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
      X