iris/pan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iris/pan

i got and idea what do you peeps think should be able to tried in 30 whites for 1 green and then 15 greens for 1 blue then 5 blues for 1 purple this farming stuff don't work been at it for 4 hours a day and still got whites and thats for the last 3 days

Originally posted by drphil69er View Post
    i got and idea what do you peeps think should be able to tried in 30 whites for 1 green and then 15 greens for 1 blue then 5 blues for 1 purple this farming stuff don't work been at it for 4 hours a day and still got whites and thats for the last 3 days
    A kid who stays at pc or a man who doesn't have work and keep staying at pc daily will get 3 purples in 1 day, you know that right? Its perfect the way it is, I hate the fact that people spend thousands of $ and have purple apollo or that some are lucky and have 3 blue apollo but nothing I can do about it, so live on.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

we'll have to wait for that Mahra thing, to upgrade pets from white > green > blue > purple > orange

But... you need at least 1 month for white > green (according to info it's based on pet arena, so if you're white, you get low reward)
      Than green > blue needs something like 2~3 months
      Blue > Purple needs like 4~5+ month
      And Purple > Orange is most likely a year, LOL

So in all, if you don't have super high level pets or apollos and starts out from White, you need at least 2 year before you get a purple or orange.

So... yea... the time to get a blue through Mahra will the roughly the same as farming it yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        we'll have to wait for that Mahra thing, to upgrade pets from white > green > blue > purple > orange

But... you need at least 1 month for white > green (according to info it's based on pet arena, so if you're white, you get low reward)
        Than green > blue needs something like 2~3 months
        Blue > Purple needs like 4~5+ month
        And Purple > Orange is most likely a year, LOL

So in all, if you don't have super high level pets or apollos and starts out from White, you need at least 2 year before you get a purple or orange.

So... yea... the time to get a blue through Mahra will the roughly the same as farming it yourself...
        Your times are completely incorrect.

Comment

Upgrading a white to a green will take at most 12 mahra. I already have 5. Won't take long.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
            Upgrading a white to a green will take at most 12 mahra. I already have 5. Won't take long.
            so, would it be a waste to use the mahra to turn the white into green? what I mean is, if you then try to upgrade it to blue, shall that mahra you used counts? or is it better to farm until we get the best possible colour, and save the mahra for that moment?how about the sepulcrum?

Comment

then I think arena should by the color of your Apollo/iris/pan

Comment

If i understand the ppl right here you can upgrade a white to green ...

How can i do this?

LVL items or what i need to get a better?

Gretitngs

Roylan Kabam EU 4

Sorry for my bad english it is not my native language

Comment

not certain about the amount you should make it but a trading system from white to green to blue is a very great suggestion and please make Apollo available somehow for non cashers, you are loosing all your non cashers and sorry but your don't have enough casher on each group of servers to keep them going unless you plan on merging all your servers together.

Comment

I did an estimates of what happens if you start out with 3 whites and zero Mahra.

Comment

its there way in stopping players for getting pvp points in arena to many players get over 1k so now this I think am gave up after class wars game is becoming more about how much cash you have then in just playing the game

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonic View Post
                        its there way in stopping players for getting pvp points in arena to many players get over 1k so now this I think am gave up after class wars game is becoming more about how much cash you have then in just playing the game
                        This game was ALWAYS about CASH... it's advertised by all game sites as one of the leading Pay2Win game on the internet...

Comment

Working...
                        X