Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

TOK idiots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOK idiots

so when i buff up i get 125k br im a lvl 80 mage leader of the 12th biggest guild on the game. u guys are letting the other platforms pass us they are way better off. they have more people beating tok NM then we do tok hard. and at 2.5 mill exp per level their pets are way higher then ours and with 3x the rewards their catching up with everything. i bet their arent 10 groups on R2 that can beat TOK NM and with JEFF being a cheat account from what ive heard and R2 being ok with it since they pay so much its really stupid that ur trying to make R2 player have such a hard time getting any rewards. if ur in the top 4 of our game u are a very rude selfish idiot that is directly responsible for the other platforms passing R2
    WiCcA
    lvl 80 Mage
    S86 Mireworth Keep
    Leader of Dragons

Originally posted by wiccabeast View Post
    so when i buff up i get 125k br im a lvl 80 mage leader of the 12th biggest guild on the game. u guys are letting the other platforms pass us they are way better off. they have more people beating tok NM then we do tok hard. and at 2.5 mill exp per level their pets are way higher then ours and with 3x the rewards their catching up with everything. i bet their arent 10 groups on R2 that can beat TOK NM and with JEFF being a cheat account from what ive heard and R2 being ok with it since they pay so much its really stupid that ur trying to make R2 player have such a hard time getting any rewards. if ur in the top 4 of our game u are a very rude selfish idiot that is directly responsible for the other platforms passing R2
    The bolded part is wrong, pets DO NOT gain exp from ToK. They do from spire for some reason but not ToK.

Also i play on R2, EU servers and i clear ToK NM on a daily basis.

Comment

I think it's a daily routine for idiot to appear on the forum and moaning over the same thing. And where's the proof of jeff being a cheater? Some people just believe in everything they heard. I wonder are you leader of dragons or leader of idiots.

Comment

This forum has literally become a joke recently, it's like all the kids on wartune just decided to come and spam constantly.

Comment

How did you ever become Guild Leader?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Why dont u just do NM, you idiot. stop whining

Comment

I became an idjit the day r2 couldnt do math

Comment

Lmao at jeff is cheater, jeff is just a very rich and helpful guy

Comment

But today I believe so many ppls in R2 can beat TOK NM .. no need to take that high BR .. just 90 K BR, u can finish all as long as the Top 4 undress .. and LKT Onimad R4GE have been undress so far and now follow by Nazurtiti, Ricco, Gerrard, Blazertown,MContender, Shuu ... I hope others TOP BR can follow them so our ppls can pass it ..

Comment

Slander or baseless accusations about other players is not tolerated here.

If you have any further issues, please submit a ticket.

Thread closed.
                    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                    | | | |

Comment

Working...
                    X