Suggestion on skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion on skills

In this game, mages tend to be OP because nearly all players raise PDEF and leave a low MDEF, thus mages rule all.
    Also MATK sylph are favoured because of this and getting Pan is forbidden because it deals FAR LESS damage against templars,knights and archers than Iris.
    (I am only talking about basic sylph)

Since archers are mages counter, I suggest them getting +20% MDEF passive skill.
    Since mages are knight's counter I suggest them geting a +x% in troop count

Those skills could be added in one already existing, no need for a new skill tree.
    i.e. castinator will also get you +5% troop count for mages and eye of the eagle +20% MDEF for archer.

P.S. I am a knight

Thanks, but no thanks.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

only if knights get 100% crit resist as they are archers counters! lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
        In this game, mages tend to be OP because nearly all players raise PDEF and leave a low MDEF, thus mages rule all.
        This is your choice. Don't say everyone do that. I think you're an archer.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Then get ur MDEF up ...
          Server - 138- Falledge
          Guild - THE*CHOSEN
          Class - Mage
          Name - BigBadGirl
          Level - 70

Comment

1) I'm a knight and you know it. Condor hero go see a doctor. All you do in this forum is talk nonsess. Anyone that cheecks your posts will agree.
            2) We can easilly bring down archers after lv64. Any more help is welcome but not necessary.
            3) A knight is not supposed to get high MDEF. That is what archers must do instead if whining.
            4) Any SERIOUS comments on the suggestion?

Comment

1. How much mdef you are taking about when and archer has to fight someone with 2 aoe (can be used 3 times in a row) and 2 heal every 2nd turn
              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

1. How much mdef you are taking about when and archer has to fight someone with 2 aoe (can be used 3 times in a row) and 2 heal every 2nd turn to max health...both have pve set
                Last edited by R29296591; 11-19-2013, 06:23 AM.
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Lol OP.

You want the system to change because you don't know how to play your toon.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

1) I'm a knight and you know it. Condor hero go see a doctor. All you do in this forum is talk nonsess. Anyone that cheecks your posts will agree.
                    2) We can easilly bring down archers after lv64. Any more help is welcome but not necessary.
                    3) A knight is not supposed to get high MDEF. That is what archers must do instead if whining.
                    I know I am a newbie and all but from what I understood about this game:
                    1) mages has 20% mdef and some healing bonus, so their main weakness is considered to be pdef. Solution: they raise their pdef
                    2) archers receives 20% and 20% crit rate. The crit rate becomes less effective later in the game than the 20% def boost of the other 2 classes reason for which I consider them to be the weakest later on. The hp is good but with no def boost they die faster
                    3) knights receives 20% hp, 20% pdef and some nice damage reduce + crit reduce passives + heal after dodge (the luckiest among classes). weakness: mdef of course
                    Question: why wouldn't they focus on their weakness? what do yo umean they are not supposed to raise their mdef? Since I never played a knight, please enlighten me what are knights supposed to focus on, because I don't think block is more important than mdef..

Comment

Where to begin...
                      First off, one can customize the build of their toon to suit their preference, hence we see criting mages, criting knights, defensive archers,so on and so forth. An archer may have a higher mdef vs pdef by focusing on Mdef astral more than Pdef or socketing equipments with higher level Mdef gems. I wish to say more about this but I think you get the drift, right?

Secondly, if you wish a serious comment to your suggestion, I suggest you inhibit from rudely commenting and making a hasty generalization about anyone on this forum. Respect begets respect.

Thirdly, chill bro. Your suggestion is understandably due to your "need" probably to build a counter vs Mages. Which is good, yet I see that the answer to your query lies in what is already in the game, if you wish to counter MATK attacks, then build your Mdef and make sure your Goddess Blessing or Block astrals the highest level as much as possible...that will defo help you more versus adding on a new aspect of the game.

Cheers.
                      People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                      사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

Short version: All other players have patk, mage has low pdef. Yes we heal, but archers outshoot us (good ones anyways).

So, all other players have advantage over mage (if you can get to us....archers don't care about troops).

So, everything is even again.... your problem is solved.
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                        X