Inventory slots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory slots

R2 guys i think u should fix the ammount of balens/bound balens needed to unlock more slots in inventory as you did with the farm -.- it's too expensive to unlock that first of all no way i pay balens for unlocking inventory and if i could pay it with bound balens i wouldn't do it either it's too expensive fix that please because that price to unlock inventory slots is unbeliavable
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

I brought all bag slots with 7400 vouchers just before the update hit.

Because they did not update the cost, and probably won't until the next patch comes out (1~2 month later)

Comment

I did the same 7400 was reasonable now looking at the prices i feel glad i did unlocked last tab.

Comment

What about the talent reset costs?

It was nice to be able to use 895 vouchers before class wars and change talents from HS to other useful ones, then afterwards change them back.
        Now it cost's 895 balens which according to the exchange rate of 20:1 is wayyyyyy too high

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          What about the talent reset costs?

It was nice to be able to use 895 vouchers before class wars and change talents from HS to other useful ones, then afterwards change them back.
          Now it cost's 895 balens which according to the exchange rate of 20:1 is wayyyyyy too high
          you should had buldied talents in the way you play game since start if you did sth wrong you are to be blamed

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            you should had buldied talents in the way you play game since start if you did sth wrong you are to be blamed
            LMAO. There is no end to your stupidity is there!

I have a moderately high HS around lv62 which is totally useless in CW. Resetting them actually gives me the change to increase other talents that are useable in CW.

I suggest you need to improve your "Reading" and "comprehension" talents.

Comment

LMAO. There is no end to your stupidity is there!

I have a moderately high HS around lv62 which is totally useless in CW. Resetting them actually gives me the change to increase other talents that are useable in CW.

I suggest you need to improve your "Reading" and "comprehension" talents.
              extaly,dont build your hs build you passesive talents,now **** and keep reseting or keep in one build

Comment

extaly,dont build your hs build you passesive talents,now **** and keep reseting or keep in one build
                LOL I obviously know english isn't your 1st language, but this forum actually provides a spell checker for you. Or can you not read that either ROFLMFAO

Comment

And please show me 1 character that has maxed out all talents for their HS level. And I ain't talking about low levels, show me one above 65!

Comment

LOL I obviously know english isn't your 1st language, but this forum actually provides a spell checker for you. Or can you not read that either ROFLMFAO
                    oh hi there teacher can you teach me english? ,btw you can start with ' Or ' that is used to link stufs together well usually lol,and you know that no one did dont you?now you blame r2 for you being stiupid and lv hs and now complain?RealY?

Comment

oh hi there teacher can you teach me english? ,btw you can start with ' Or ' that is used to link stufs together well usually lol,and you know that no one did dont you?now you blame r2 for you being stiupid and lv hs and now complain?RealY?
                      Only reply I am ever going to give you again :-

AS FOR YOUR POST ZEREF ALL I CAN SAY IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At least until you have evolved from your primitive state of troll, into something that resembles intelligence!

Comment

Just to clear up a point from an earlier post that said you can't start a sentence with "or", or at least I think that's what he said, please read the following.

The coordinating conjunctions (and, yet, but, for, so, or, nor) are supposed to join things. But can they join sentences? That question has been contended for decades. Bryan Garner, however, in the Oxford Dictionary of American Usage and Style, says that the belief that a conjunction cannot start a sentence is a “rank superstition.” And The Gregg Reference Manual says nothing about any rule against using conjunctions to start sentences, but merely warns against overusing this technique.
                        So starting a sentence with a conjunction is not a problem. In fact, you can even start a paragraph with one.

Comment

Why the **** you come to posts to argue guys? -.- so the thing is in next part of patch they will change the prize to unlock more inventory slots or it will remain this unbalance?
                          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

And please show me 1 character that has maxed out all talents for their HS level. And I ain't talking about low levels, show me one above 65!
                            Lvl 77 hs 35 5x v4 passive - maxed

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                              Why the **** you come to posts to argue guys? -.- so the thing is in next part of patch they will change the prize to unlock more inventory slots or it will remain this unbalance?
                              No one can know the answer to your question stonedkiller, normally it should had been fixed at the last maintenance when they remembered to 'fix' the locked balens from dungeons.

Comment

Working...
                              X