Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking leadership of the guild

Hey people,

I wonder if there is any other way to take the leadership of the guild except of waiting till the leader becomes inactive?

I was the founder of the guild and i transfered the leadership to another member because i had no time to continue playing. But this member did a grave mistake by accidently giving me back the leadership while i already have been offline for some days. Then the leadership went to a random member who was not even guild officer or higher. This guy sadly fails to manage it. He might be online but it seems that he stays afk 24/7 in the altar of ennoblement. The only thing he does in guild is summoning ToA very late at night and even if he isn't staying afk he refuses to communicate with the other guild members.

Unfortunately, as far as I know, there's no in-game mechanism for you to get back leadership.

You may file a ticket at tickets.r2games.com. However, they will most likely attribute it to "player mistake". Still worth a try.

In my opinion, Your best chance is to join another guild.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yeah, i was thinking to file a ticket but first i wanted to know if there are other ways to solve this problem. Anyway, the ticket is on the way and i hope they will not ignore it ...

Joining another guild is not an option for me.

Anyway, thanks for your answer!

Comment

Knowing R2 they will not do anything about it, as it is a players mistake, not theirs, so they wont care. Either way good luck trying.

Comment

After sending the ticket and a little bit of talking i got following final answer:
          nothing we can do since there is no breaking rules involved, you need to solve what you create.
          Was worth a try but seems that i have to wail till he becomes inactive or maybe he leaves the position by himself ...

Comment

Why cant u ask him to transfer leadership to the first guy? if he is not communicating even when u PM him then he is not worth it, in that case i suggest leaving the guild and creating a new one and transferring all your players over there

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              Why cant u ask him to transfer leadership to the first guy? if he is not communicating even when u PM him then he is not worth it, in that case i suggest leaving the guild and creating a new one and transferring all your players over there
              That will take forever to cooldown a guild.
              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
              X