Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

When is the next Cash Wars?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the next Cash Wars?

is it this week or next? ik ill never hit top 100 I don't have enough welfare, or live in my parents basement to cash my char up so ill take the measly 200 glory crystals an use em on fail ♥♥♥♥ like always
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-18-2013, 11:35 AM. Reason: Mind your language please.

on 21 .....................

Comment

CA$H WARS? i think it's on going everyday

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
        is it this week or next? ik ill never hit top 100 I don't have enough welfare, or live in my parents basement to cash my char up so ill take the measly 200 glory crystals an use em on fail ♥♥♥♥ like always
        Sounded like another nerd rage wars here.

Oh wait...... another typical rage wars.....

Comment

U sound mad :3

Comment

Lol at you

Comment

He/she so mad, it lead to a point where he/she might as well be calling every casher living in the basement and welfare yada yada, baby snaps, and sounds like he is a kid who needs more loids or roids..

Comment

Yeh, if I were you I'd go play tetris on facebook, nice and free, and easy too!
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  Yeh, if I were you I'd go play tetris on facebook, nice and free, and easy too!
                  \

Tetris so hard, I rage quit as soon as I touched it. Might not be a good idea, but who knows......

Comment

wow, i just read his whole post. hmm, are you trying to be honest or what?

Comment

Working...
                    X