World boss move

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World boss move

this new move really sucks for alot of people. i was able to get one a day before they changed it i have to wait till the weekend because the time. and now they throw event quests at us that can not even get 1. talk about royally screwing everyone. please put the WB time bac to where it was.
    Yes
    48.00%
    No
    28.00%
    i do not care
    24.00%

I agree. We need the 3 world boss at least. I was only able to make the 2nd one. The 1st is when I'm at word and the 2nd too late. We need the 3 world boss back. It was bad enough to take the vouchers away but then to lose the world boss really sucks. This game is definitely being made more and more for the money players and unfortunately, some of us are not able to spend like that.

Comment

I get blood fang at 12.30am and the other boss at 11.30 am, so not to bad for me..at least i can squeeze in 2 bosses if im still awake at 12.30 am lol.

Comment

The time is perfect , dont think it they should change
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Any one having problems joining the new time 11:30 sever time WB ?

Comment

i dont understand why we have to do this conversation.
            they just should bring back 3 @ day and everyone do what he can thats it..very simple.

Comment

many people is on work wen is 1st wb,they move wb cos need more money!

Comment

Working...
              X