Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph attack type

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph attack type

I'm searching for sylph attack types in other threads but didn't find any, maybe eyes need some check

Anyway, if in PVP/PVE does Iris attack using MATK & Pan using PATK? how about Apollo? MATK?

Iris matk, and apollo too
    Pan patk
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

thank you

hmm, what do you think non-casher mages will use most? iris?

Comment

I would suggest Pan, if u want to fight more than healing, pan also 3 attacks skills patk, if u fight mage you will do patk dmg instead of matk, which is mages weak in that point, Iris do matk and heal , and heal mostly useless, cuz it sa little amount and u can heal tho, so I don't see that Iris has big benefits with mages, while its good for knight and archer, they can get more mdef, heal themselves and do matk on knights and archers.
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
          I would suggest Pan, if u want to fight more than healing, pan also 3 attacks skills patk, if u fight mage you will do patk dmg instead of matk, which is mages weak in that point, Iris do matk and heal , and heal mostly useless, cuz it sa little amount and u can heal tho, so I don't see that Iris has big benefits with mages, while its good for knight and archer, they can get more mdef, heal themselves and do matk on knights and archers.
          The mages I do general arena with, all use Iris-class sylphs. Acheron's Wave does as much damage as a Delphic destroyer, and it's area of effect.

Also, healing 1/4th of your hp is noticeable at L65+.

Comment

you'll need 3 sylphs for the arena anyway, so lvl them both. Even though pan does more damage against mages, iris does more against knights/archers and it heals!yes thats what mages does, they heal, reason for which iris is better in places like spire as well. At the cw from tomorrow use pan ofc
            Last edited by Draggyy; 11-20-2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X