Do you need a merger ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need a merger ???

OK...if you want a server merge...kick ALL inactive players...stop logging in to other player accts...merger is based on cashiers and LOG-INS...if you have 100 accts , and 50 ppl quit, and the remainder amount of ppl log in to the 50 dead accts, u still have 100 log-ins. SO PICK THE CHARACTER YOU WANT TO KEEP, AND LET THE OTHERS DIE OFF

S1 is doomed to never have a merge, that's certain. People make so many accounts there due to s1 being the beta server for all future patches it always has enough players.
    The problem is 99 percent is inactive.
    What r2 needs to do is clean servers while doing their maintenance removing inactive accounts and then check for merges.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

all servers are doomed...but if we kill off the inactives, we might get to play a little while longer..we have 5-7 archers now that can do lvl 70 maps...

Comment

My server is pretty much dead and we got 2 server merges in the past , dont think that r2 will do it soon . We have only 7 archers able to run Demon Temple.And our tree of the ancients ? have 20 people max =(
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
          My server is pretty much dead and we got 2 server merges in the past , dont think that r2 will do it soon . We have only 7 archers able to run Demon Temple.And our tree of the ancients ? have 20 people max =(
          Same with us, not many people can run over DT NM well. It's a constant waiting game if you want to get anything done.
          Their merge system is ridiculous, first month they merge 2 to 4 servers into 1 then let them die. What a joke.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

we have 2 guilds that are in the GB's, and when we fight we have maybe a total of 55-65 ppl who are in it, with some of them being multi accts., we have 6 total to do LL nytmare...and maybe 5 to do DT...so it suks for all of us.

Comment

And the worst thing is, all those people who can pass it have premade team so don't think to ask ppl for Tok/Spire etc...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i stand corrected...we have 13 active archers for LLnytm....and 1 that only does mpm...so 13 1/2 archers total , we have 2 1/2...they have 10, and we have 1 character that still hanging on to his all but dead guild

Comment

s275+s271... only merged once....

have problem finding ppl to do 70mpd.

i want merge.. hopefully older servers. soo i can find ppl for mp70nm.
                  IGN: watty
                  Server:s271
                  Class: Knight
                  BR: 120k + growing slowly
                  Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
                  X