Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

My CW DOUBT :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StonedKiller
    started a topic My CW DOUBT :D

My CW DOUBT :D

The loids sale event is held before or after cw? i need 30 duucking more loids and if the sale is after cw i won't bother buying them lol

• StonedKiller
    replied
    i have 380 vip tokens and all the other parts of gear fully enchanted xD i only need 30 loids well 33 loids -.-'' and i could fully enchant it to 18 selling the 55 pvp set :P

btw i fully enchanted armour(+30) in one day from 0 to 30 i do pretty good gold at wb ( i did the same with hat )

Leave a comment:

• FlamingSouls
    replied
    if he save up gold / vip tockens he should have enought to get +30 (he said he is missing just 1 part),

i personaly always keep my 300/360k rewards so when i need to lvl up my talent etc..

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Even if u buy loids and syn the equip, you would need enough time to enchant it before CW and some of the higher gear can take like 4-5 days to max enchant

Leave a comment:

• FlamingSouls
    replied
    check it now (at europe servers) they entered the loids packs and other things..

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    naah doing it with the resets of mistery should it would end being more expensive than buying the packs >_>

Leave a comment:

• Elitank
    replied
    u dont need to wait for sale. just reset in mystery shop until u see cystaloid pack for sale. buy it there. good luck! =)

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    seriously? -_-'' then i buy no loids lol

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    CW is on a thursday around the 20th, loid sale is usually around 22-25

Leave a comment:

• FlamingSouls
    replied
    it always before, weird it didnt started yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X