Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -400 Bye Bye BG

Hello!

For people without an Apollo Sylph I recomend leaving BG.
    It is not worth your time.
    They coded a WIN-button.

Good luck!

Stupid ...

Comment

kill them before they awaken problem solved :P

Comment

i can handle apollo, what kills me in BG is the lag... fix it asap!

Comment

You still can abuse holy seal, if u see they have apollo just wait til they awaken for holy seal, that should buy u a good chunk of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
            You still can abuse holy seal, if u see they have apollo just wait til they awaken for holy seal, that should buy u a good chunk of time.
            But Holy Seal is the tool of evil!!!*

*according to some people
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Bg's have been the and still is the Biggest Joke... in the Game... Ok the lvls fair enough ... but come on a lvl 60 with Brs as 40+ in same Bgs as a Lvl 64.. with Brs 75+ Is a bit harsh ... I do think it all wrong either put ppl in the same bgs with the same or 10k less Brs... as we all know it hard as it is to get a decent run on kills in the BGS and know with Apollos etc being in place, it a No win game all the time.

Comment

Everyone has the same opportunity to get strong for their level. Some choose to put off that opportunity and get crushed in bg/arena/the game in general. Should we also make an easy version of nightmare for weak players and a low level version of LL/Sam for the low levels?
                [S52] Jynx

Comment

Originally posted by AmaraIce View Post
                  Bg's have been the and still is the Biggest Joke... in the Game... Ok the lvls fair enough ... but come on a lvl 60 with Brs as 40+ in same Bgs as a Lvl 64.. with Brs 75+ Is a bit harsh ... I do think it all wrong either put ppl in the same bgs with the same or 10k less Brs... as we all know it hard as it is to get a decent run on kills in the BGS and know with Apollos etc being in place, it a No win game all the time.
                  Maybe your proposed bg/arena matching which is the one that is for the lower br, whereas those who are of higher level will have easier fights, should also yield lesser rewards since it seems it is for those who have not worked well on their toons to make them stronger? XD

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                    kill them before they awaken problem solved :P
                    ezier said than done...u know there is something wrong w/ sylphs when an archer w/ 51k br almost killed ur knight w/ 67k br just b/c they have an apollo...
                    Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                    _______________^

Comment

Bg lvl 45-54 is truly unfair cos sylph, templar and holy seal. Yesterday i lost to a noob lvl 53 cos of all of those. Only hard cashers lvl 45-49 can survive bg lvl 50. And arena yesterday me and my team cleaned the whole lvl 55 party with only little health left. Anyway they should fix their damn matching system.
                      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

it seems that you see only the bad part of the scenario. Now you are lvl 45-49 and only see the lvl 45-54, not the 40-49 ones where you actually have better equipment. when you level up to 50-54 you'll complain that in 50% if the bg you'll play against shall be 55-59 with better hs/equipment and shall 'forget to mention that you can now beat the lvl 45-49 in lvl 45-54 bg. When you reach lvl 55-59 you shall cry that you meet monsters of lvl 64 that camped there and have much higher hs and again shall fail to see once again the lvl 50-59 bg....Now I know you want to win them all, but do not forget that you have 50% to enter a bg where you shall own because of your lvl, and 50% where you shall be owned. And yes you can rejoin it if you dont like it

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                          ezier said than done...u know there is something wrong w/ sylphs when an archer w/ 51k br almost killed ur knight w/ 67k br just b/c they have an apollo...
                          camp for blue or green iris.. they heals...
                          IGN: watty
                          Server:s271
                          Class: Knight
                          BR: 120k + growing slowly
                          Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Hi. Well to share my observation:

There are plenty of elite warrior (or any low ranked) lvl 64 in battlegrounds with ~100K BR and what not killing people 5 levels higher then them using blue or purple apollo. Basically you will keep loosing -400 honor a lot nowadays unless you have a high VIP lvl.

Welcome to the era of "I WIN" button where non cashers have nothing to do in Wartune other then being canonfodder.
                            The sylphs are just another addition for cash players to screw you over. Got to hand it out to R2/7 roads for the great Bull imbalance.

Comment

People will always cry about bg , I got my lord divine rank without vip , lost 400 honor alot of times.
                              The apollo sylph is hard to beat ? fine face it and stop to cry.Stop to do bg wont help you to get stronger , better honor ranks will.
                              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Working...
                              X