Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Swapping LEGENDARY item option.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapping LEGENDARY item option.

I suggest to game developer of r2games to let us to convert or transfer the previous option of our Legendary Set to Another Legendary Set.

For example.

I got Legendary Helm lvl 60 with lvl 10 Str, Lvl 10 Armor , lvl 10 Endurance , lvl 10 Str , lvl 10 Pdef option.
    I also got Legendary Helm lvl 70 with lvl 5 Block , lvl 5 Power , lvl 5 Pdef , lvl 5 mdef , lvl 4 crit.
    Can you allow us to transfer or swap the option of lvl 60 legendary gear to lvl 70 legendary gear. Ofc , it is just applicable only for Legendary Item Only and with the use of balens or gold.

I hope this will be implement.

Balen-locked refines cost lots of $$, especially if you want all level 10's.

Doubt R2 will be implementing this feature.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Balen-locked refines cost lots of $$, especially if you want all level 10's.

Doubt R2 will be implementing this feature.

that is my point , all lvl 10 cost alot of $$ , thats why i suggest this. Yeah,before i suggest this , i already have a doubt in mind it is impossible. We already know r2games always think how to earn $$ rather than to be considerate to all the player. But who knows , maybe they will consider this suggestion.

Comment

Working...
      X