Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assignment of Servers according to where people connect from.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assignment of Servers according to where people connect from.

I like to see how everyone feels about this idea-there are many players that play on USA based servers from over seas countries,Although I enjoy the companionship and fun I have w/people from different countries, it is getting more and more difficult to get people that can be online and active during important events such as guild battle and 3 vs 3 Group Arena.
    I suggest the following:
    People who connect from Over seas countries be automatically assigned to pick a server that is more appropiate for their time zone-We have alot of wonderful,friendly players that are currently can not make Guild Battle or 3 vs 3 Group Arena or more importantly - Our daily Tree of Ancient in Guild Chamber-it is because when these important events occur, it is either very very late or at a time they are working at their jobs. It is very unfair for them to miss out on these important events. I think R2 needs to implement this and create more servers that are more attuned to the time zones that people from other countries can enjoy the things like guild battle and the such.

When you create a toon, i think there is in server description what aligniament it has (EU, USwest, US east, etc). At least was for me, when I selected European.
    I think is better for ppl to select for themselves rather than be auto assigned. Some ppl work nightshifts (some example) so other time than their region fits them better.
    I agree on a wider range of server locations.
    Last edited by akisakura; 11-21-2013, 07:20 AM.

Comment

It wasn't so bad before Daylight Savings Time kicked in. Once it springs foward again it will get better.
      Myself, I really enjoy talking to other players from different countries.

Comment

Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
        I like to see how everyone feels about this idea-there are many players that play on USA based servers from over seas countries,Although I enjoy the companionship and fun I have w/people from different countries, it is getting more and more difficult to get people that can be online and active during important events such as guild battle and 3 vs 3 Group Arena.
        I suggest the following:
        People who connect from Over seas countries be automatically assigned to pick a server that is more appropiate for their time zone-We have alot of wonderful,friendly players that are currently can not make Guild Battle or 3 vs 3 Group Arena or more importantly - Our daily Tree of Ancient in Guild Chamber-it is because when these important events occur, it is either very very late or at a time they are working at their jobs. It is very unfair for them to miss out on these important events. I think R2 needs to implement this and create more servers that are more attuned to the time zones that people from other countries can enjoy the things like guild battle and the such.
        But what if i'm an Asian who prefer to be in US server?
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Sucellis549 View Post
          It wasn't so bad before Daylight Savings Time kicked in. Once it springs foward again it will get better.
          Myself, I really enjoy talking to other players from different countries.
          LOL, DST recently ended. Btw when DST started on march, many people also confused but only a few of them decided to be the drama queen and accept the new time setting.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
          X