Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The awakening of sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The awakening of sylph

In CW the sylph awakening speed will still be 1000% faster.
    So...
    a) sylph will always awaken
    b) knights CW won't be about strategy and skill
    c) class wars are actually sylph wars

I realy wonder if wartune now has anything to do with the wartune past at all...

all will have same advantage whats wrong with it?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      all will have same advantage whats wrong with it?
      who spend load of balens or free players who got it by luck will win about who pay fair or who got bad luck.
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
        who spend load of balens or free players who got it by luck will win about who pay fair or who got bad luck.
        is real life fair with everyone and on everything?

Comment

who have apollo, u can be participate in CW...if u not have, u only can pray...like me

Comment

Originally posted by destriawan View Post
            who have apollo, u can be participate in CW...if u not have, u only can pray...like me
            or skip....

Comment

or afk it...
              :o Bacon FTW :o
              Kabam s1- Mage
              Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by destriawan View Post
                It seems high level players forgot that this cw is for lvl 50-80 . For me , a lowly level is the same with or without sylphs lol

Comment

It has nothing to do with fairness.
                  It is that I feel I am playing an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT game.
                  It is ok to lose to (or win with) an apollo but why should that apollo have 1000% awaken boost? Shouldn't the boost pause for CW?
                  After a few rounds, sylphs awaken and we are back to sylph arena. Having fully enchanted epic lv 60 pve and jewels is irrelevant.
                  I can win most opponents with my apollo, but where is the fun?
                  At least that is my oppinion...

(for what it's worth, I didn't bother participate in CW)

Comment

well actually now that I am thinking about it, the sylphs are great news for people with little rage like me. I spend all the rage and then awake ♥. And yes it is a different game, but one that brings variety. There were some threads in which people asked for more skills because they got bored. Well here they are! new skills for everyone so you can strenghten your class weakness. You feel that your class sucks because they dont have heal? great news! Iris appeared. you still can't beat mages in it since it is their speciality , but now you have heal!

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                      It has nothing to do with fairness.
                      It is that I feel I am playing an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT game.
                      It is ok to lose to (or win with) an apollo but why should that apollo have 1000% awaken boost? Shouldn't the boost pause for CW?
                      After a few rounds, sylphs awaken and we are back to sylph arena. Having fully enchanted epic lv 60 pve and jewels is irrelevant.
                      I can win most opponents with my apollo, but where is the fun?
                      At least that is my oppinion...

(for what it's worth, I didn't bother participate in CW)
                      lv 55+ sylphshave this buff perm then lets ask r2 to remove it??? my advice is go in 7road forum and sugest to have option to turn this buff off?

Comment

Working...
                      X