Suggestions change name frome Class War to Sylph War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions change name frome Class War to Sylph War

Should change the name frome Class War to Sylph War is no longre Class War when Archer meat Apollo, Pan, Siris.

Siris dosent even have MATK is Light attacks.

am just think the name is totaly wrong in class war.

spend 101 400 balens for try get apollo buy max chest and still am run with a white Siris.

And i collected 1200 x Water for try get green and blue Siris all 20 was white.
    So i give up try to collect another games.

I will forever run with a White siris atless to next patch when man can start to upgrade them.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Siris? Sirius?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Siris? Sirius?
      Why you making me laugh -.-
      @dwmedia : I think you mean Iris, and yes I know what you mean...but unfortunatelly, I find it easier to beat guys with apollo than guys with iris, this is the truth for me. I got alot of attacks from apollo and all of them got blocked ( dodge ) or low damage.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Yes it is no longer Archer vs Archer,Mage vs Mage,or Night vs Night its all about who has the money to buy an Apollo Sylph.Its sad because some has honestly worked hard to build their toon and now Sylph come in to play and all that hard work has been thru out the door.Kudos who ever made this happen im sure it will lead to many more quitting this game.....

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          spend 101 400 balens for try get apollo buy max chest

1k USD? O_o for that money u can get purple apollo easy

Comment

Keep up the spending you and the force will be with you xD.

Comment

I was very disappointed that Class Wars was turned into Sylph Wars, as well. I was under the impression that this was a competition based on player skills. If holy seal is disabled for class wars, sylphs should be too. There are opportunities for sylphs to be used against other players in bg, arenas and gb. Class Wars should be purely toon vs toon.

Comment

Originally posted by BelleEButton View Post
                I was very disappointed that Class Wars was turned into Sylph Wars, as well. I was under the impression that this was a competition based on player skills. If holy seal is disabled for class wars, sylphs should be too. There are opportunities for sylphs to be used against other players in bg, arenas and gb. Class Wars should be purely toon vs toon.
                This "If-else" statement doesn't make sense.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

As I understand it, holy seal was disabled for class wars to reduce unfair advantages some players would have over others, and make the duels more about skill. Sylphs have created another imbalance in the game, and have changed the basis of class wars from skill/class-based fighting to something else altogether. Sylphs do not belong in class-based competition.

Comment

Apollo was easily countered for those that thought ahead. Only people i lost to never changed into their sylph. Those that had to rely on their sylphs never had much of a chance to reach finals.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                      Apollo was easily countered for those that thought ahead. Only people i lost to never changed into their sylph. Those that had to rely on their sylphs never had much of a chance to reach finals.
                      I had 90% HP, other guy had 10% HP.

But he used Apollo and wiped me.

yea...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        I had 90% HP, other guy had 10% HP.

But he used Apollo and wiped me.

yea...
                        Apollos big attack is as strong as a delphic, and it is not that uncommon for a delphic to do over 75% damage after 50% bonus. Then you add the factor of Apollo being magic attack its not unheard of someone dying in 2 attacks. He could of done the same thing if he was in Iris form, or using a delphic.

Comment

anichaos is #1 in theory.

Should play a mage and see before trying to use his "theoretical" knowledge.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                            1k USD? O_o for that money u can get purple apollo easy
                            Exchange all the stuff for Fate stones.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I've notice it too. Stat and strength of each class when you use awakening is useless. So i agree, it should be named Sylph Wars instead of Class Wars. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X