A new player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new player

im a free player, never topped up for Free 2 play games. how many days before it gets boring?
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

lol i'm not sure, social aspect can stop it from becoming tedious, but is same thing day in day out maybe in that way is boring

Comment

393 went live, seeya
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
        im a free player, never topped up for Free 2 play games. how many days before it gets boring?
        I'm sorry, its very misleading "free to play". Wartune is pay to win. Oh, you can play 100% free, but you have to work at it twice as hard to be on par with a light cashier. If you like winning, being strong etc, and aren't prepared to buy it....this is wrong game.
        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
          I'm sorry, its very misleading "free to play". Wartune is pay to win. Oh, you can play 100% free, but you have to work at it twice as hard to be on par with a light cashier. If you like winning, being strong etc, and aren't prepared to buy it....this is wrong game.
          You sure its just twice? :3
          And the getting bored of it depends on the person.

Comment

I dont know if its a case of getting bored - or getting tempted to spend...

I had never paid for an online game before I played Wartune. I lasted less than a month before I spent money in here.

Comment

Working...
            X