Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ToK... shadows hit 2 round for each teams one round?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK... shadows hit 2 round for each teams one round?

why is this?

Originally posted by StickyGreen View Post
    why is this?
    This is happen when u r laggy ... in TOK we always LAG .. so they give 2 hits .. n no response from R2 to fix it ...

Comment

R2 doesn't do fixes unless it affects 80% or more players all at same time and only if Balen is involved.

Comment

It is because you lagg and you fail to do cast the next skill before they do, as such they will cast twice... Since AI doesn't lag, it can't miss a turn.

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
          This is happen when u r laggy ... in TOK we always LAG .. so they give 2 hits .. n no response from R2 to fix it ...
          Lags? What are you talking about? O_o

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
            Loxy dont have lags?^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Loxy dont have lags?^^
              nope and i play on my oldish laptop DELL INSPIRON N5110 with basic complectation

Comment

cause the servers r2 has chosen to use are very under equipped and they dont give a flying Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢. ToK has been laggy since release and nothing has ever been done about and now that 2.1 is out... the server is just a constant lagfest.... and still r2 doesnt give a Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢. Buncha greedy Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ holes
                Last edited by BrotherVT; 11-23-2013, 07:14 PM.

Comment

The 2 hits to your one is kinda annoying..when your a knight even more so..so like when do i get a turn??? XD

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                    Most of us get LAG every day and especially in TOK NM ( we are in Asian) ...

Comment

if they got rid of the sylph graphic in tok I'd bet it'd help.

Comment

Working...
                      X