X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about "Strength in Numbers"

#1 in Guild Strength Rankings:
    All guild members will receive: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru
    The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x30, Insignia x3,000
    #2 in Guild Strength Rankings:
    All guild members will receive: 1,000,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru
    The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x10, Insignia x1,000
    #3 in Guild Strength Rankings:
    All guild members will receive: 500,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru
    The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 7 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x5, Insignia x500

... hello all ... is this about BR or about the winner of this weeks Guild Battle ?
    name: bibi
    guild: HonorGuard

Go in rankings and there guild strength.About BR nothing to do with weekly winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
      Go in rankings and there guild strength.About BR nothing to do with weekly winner.
      if it`s like you say bro !
      why the heck did they wait 7 days and let MY guild be the nr 1 in server by WINNIG this right in the week contest called Guild Battle ? ( we rule but we don`t have nr1 BR , we win each week !! )

Comment

what is this? is this something new for top ranking guilds?

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
          what is this? is this something new for top ranking guilds?
          It is most likely a server start event, or a server merge event.

Comment

its number in guild strength not gb placing

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              It is most likely a server start event, or a server merge event.
              it an event for new servers to increase expenditure! Sandelu only here since august

Comment

a bit sad but it`s ok !

Comment

hmm it seems that the rewards are greater than they were on s371. Anyway people rarelly receives it. I sent a ticket about it and they answered after 1 month, result? only I got the rewards . I received 10 x 1-5 pack gems not 30,less gold, and don't even remember if I got insignia lol. SO wish you luck on receiving them, they are better than they once were

Edit: only the br of the guild is took into consideration
                  You might still have time to raise it since the top 3 rewards came with 1 week delay and only the rankings of that day were took into consideration
                  Last edited by Draggyy; 11-23-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    hmm it seems that the rewards are greater than they were on s371. Anyway people rarelly receives it. I sent a ticket about it and they answered after 1 month, result? only I got the rewards . I received 10 x 1-5 pack gems not 30,less gold, and don't even remember if I got insignia lol. SO wish you luck on receiving them, they are better than they once were

Edit: only the br of the guild is took into consideration
                    You might still have time to raise it since the top 3 rewards came with 1 week delay and only the rankings of that day were took into consideration
                    these rewards are server merge guild br rewards not new server start we will have these soon ... at AOW we got rewards in time unlucky harmony

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      these rewards are server merge guild br rewards not new server start we will have these soon ... at AOW we got rewards in time unlucky harmony
                      oh lol, hadn't saw any reward at the merge in my old server either, that is just my luck hahaha. Anyway I should start reading more carefully in threads before posting about other things lol.
                      And didn't knew aow received the rewards...I adviced most of the guilds to make a screenshot just in case but none told me that they received it. Lucky you
                      Last edited by Draggyy; 11-23-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

server merge rewards either come very late either never lol,well you never asked us wether we got them or not;p

Comment

You can put 9999999 noobs in a guild and up guild br but when guild battle come, they will all loose cos no one in the guild is strong.
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

HURRAY FOR INACTIVE MEMBERS. If all the guilds on our server would remove all their inactives, the statistics would be alot better, but now it's ridiculous.
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              HURRAY FOR INACTIVE MEMBERS. If all the guilds on our server would remove all their inactives, the statistics would be alot better, but now it's ridiculous.
                              I thought that inactive's members br isn't taken into account in a guild after 7-10 days of inactivity (10 written on wikipedia, 7 tested by someone on this forum)

Comment

Working...
                              X