Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANK TRIALL its ?????? By Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TANK TRIALL its ?????? By Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear R2game fix tank trials. Some noobs start tank alone and after quit and all other team lose get just viktory chest and the moran go and start again and winn.
    If u can Fix This!! To Start Tank trial Just whit Full Team Like Arena. Ty I hope u fix it realy fast.

What do you expect to stay and play vs 4 lol.Take it like a man and stop whining.

Comment

Yes, I agree.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

guess Al3xtim want always and everywhere win

Comment

Yes play whit 4 and dont join alone and quit and other 4 lose whit viktory chest. Tank trial need to be 4 vs 4 not 4 vs1 and this one quit and other 4 loseee.Just Idiots do this i saww some casher to they join and quit!!!

Comment

HAHA LOXIMA its easy for u. u are casher im not. For u Dont care if u lose or win.

Comment

you get more runes for losing than when you enter with a strong team and your enemies flee. so yes.. there is something wrong. especially when members of the enemy guild abuse this and always instantly leave when they see you in tanks

Comment

Originally posted by Al3xtim View Post
                HAHA LOXIMA its easy for u. u are casher im not. For u Dont care if u lose or win.
                nah, it just a game

Comment

Just wanna share that everytime the opponent flee from battle, i still got my box even if the result window shows that i only got 1 runestone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartankresult-r.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.7 KB
ID:	1678012
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	wartankresult-r2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.7 KB
ID:	1678013
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I agree, I am not expecting you to stay and fight 4 ppl alone, but i expect someone to wait 2 min for peoplemto get their rank chest.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                      I agree, I am not expecting you to stay and fight 4 ppl alone, but i expect someone to wait 2 min for peoplemto get their rank chest.
                      I guess most people don't like charity.
                      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                        I agree, I am not expecting you to stay and fight 4 ppl alone, but i expect someone to wait 2 min for people to get their rank chest.
                        This is where im confused. Those battles in my screenshots didnt take 2 seconds but i still got my box. I guess this is another bug like the recovery system where some people can redeem the rewards, and some people don't.
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          Just wanna share that everytime the opponent flee from battle, i still got my box even if the result window shows that i only got 1 runestone.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62965[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]62966[/ATTACH]
                          1. chest you get is random even if you were first place you might get an lower rank chest
                          2.only one person gets chest rarely happens that more get chest

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            1. chest you get is random even if you were first place you might get an lower rank chest
                            2.only one person gets chest rarely happens that more get chest
                            1) Yes, i know about the random thing. but the opening post said he didnt get any box, only the victory chest. In my case my whole team got the victory boxes (diamond, gold, silver, and bronze) even if it was randomly distributed. like i said this is a bug, only some people(me) got it while other people(thread creator) dont. Everyone on winning team should have the box.
                            2) i dont understand ?

anyway, the best solution is to make the leaving opponents automatically lost the battle. They will get the failure chest and cannot reenter the tank trial.

Comment

2. only one person in the wining team gets the chest it rarely ever hapens that all get the chest which is quite unfair...

Comment

Working...
                              X