No announcement yet.

Sylphaphobia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yes, and while we are at it why don't we just try killing a billion a day? Some of us have to work. Some of us don't play wartune all day.

Comment

Originally posted by karamas22 View Post
      oh yes, and while we are at it why don't we just try killing a billion a day? Some of us have to work. Some of us don't play wartune all day.
      I mean like when you are asleep get your mom or dad to kill them for you, then when they are tired, get your grandpa or grandma, its like rotating 24h.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

lol. that would work. i could even ask my dog to start making a contribution to the household. Send him out to work and I stay home and play all day. Or i could share my account with other friends and get them to do it when my grandparents get tired. I could also learn how to cheat and get free balens for next event. Or maybe i could ask Santa Clause to come play for me as my Christmas gift. Maybe that wont work because he was kissing my mama and i don't want him to touch my wife. Who knows if he's gonna start kissing my daughter and then i'd have to destroy him.

Comment

lol. that would work. i could even ask my dog to start making a contribution to the household. Send him out to work and I stay home and play all day. Or i could share my account with other friends and get them to do it when my grandparents get tired. I could also learn how to cheat and get free balens for next event. Or maybe i could ask Santa Clause to come play for me as my Christmas gift. Maybe that wont work because he was kissing my mama and i don't want him to touch my wife. Who knows if he's gonna start kissing my daughter and then i'd have to destroy him.
          Aside all the retardation in your post, you can make free balens now very easy, just have to spend time.

Comment

Wow! that's amazing! Who new free balens were available to players who have to time to sit and do surveys, watch videos, download stuff, buy stuff, play stuff etc? That works if u have the time to do it my friend. I have already posted that because of work I am unable to sit and kill a shitload of sylphs to get greens and blues. Now you are telling me that i need to spend time making free balens? It is important for you to note also that the retardation in my post was in response to the retardation in the post prior to mine. My retarded post was my lame attempt at sarcasm; I guess you missed it.

Comment

--> Farm 300 essence of water (no need to do it everyday, well depend on ur mood, sometimes i just so lazy maybe 300 in 3 days, lolz)
              --> Exchange all, then open all in bulk. Try that, somehow it works for me, at least a green will drop, which good for sacrifice
              Last edited by Eric.n9; 11-25-2013, 09:50 PM.
              Ericâ„¢
              Warriors
              R2 - s227 (Gilwater)

Comment

tyvm. I will try that.

Comment

tyvm. I will try that.
                  Fyi if when you traded your wind/water essences and then you get your wind/water sylph seal(the one with ?), you can see what sylph it gives before opening it. common = white, uncommon = green, rare = blue.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Wow! that's amazing! Who new free balens were available to players who have to time to sit and do surveys, watch videos, download stuff, buy stuff, play stuff etc? That works if u have the time to do it my friend. I have already posted that because of work I am unable to sit and kill a shitload of sylphs to get greens and blues. Now you are telling me that i need to spend time making free balens? It is important for you to note also that the retardation in my post was in response to the retardation in the post prior to mine. My retarded post was my lame attempt at sarcasm; I guess you missed it.
                    Not to mention, not all countries have access to free balens.
                    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                      I have seen Youtube videos of people botting it now. that is just sad.
                      if you see a player on your server botting in sylph atoll, just call a high lvl to kill him, maybe his bot wont find the way back? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                        if you see a player on your server botting in sylph atoll, just call a high lvl to kill him, maybe his bot wont find the way back? :P
                        it sounds like a nice idea, until some innocent people getting attacked. Also there will be jerks acting like they are "enforcing the rules" and using "clearing bots" as an excuse to attack people, but in reality they only wants to bully people in sylph atoll.
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          it sounds like a nice idea, until some innocent people getting attacked. Also there will be jerks acting like they are "enforcing the rules" and using "clearing bots" as an excuse to attack people, but in reality they only wants to bully people in sylph atoll.
                          That's why its best to get your mom dad, wife, husband, grandpa, grandma, son, daughter , pets to help you kill sylphs 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                            That's why its best to get your mom dad, wife, husband, grandpa, grandma, son, daughter , pets to help you kill sylphs 24/7.
                            but what if each of them got their own toon to take care of?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              but what if each of them got their own toon to take care of?
                              Ask them to take care of yours at the same time too.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                                Ask them to take care of yours at the same time too.
                                they already has no spare time left due the sylph farming.

Comment

Working...
                                X