Sylphaphobia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylphaphobia

The Battleground has changed immensely with the introduction of the pet system and my concern is that if you are a non-casher you are now at an even greater disadvantage in the battle ground. I have faced players with much less BR and when i am close to defeating them they draw out their Apollo and change the outcome of the battle.

I have lost so much honor because all i have is a stupid white pet. I have tried farming hundreds of sylphs and all i get are stupid white pets.

If the creators of this game want non-cashers to quit you can simply make it impossible for us to make accounts. I have known really good players who have quit the game already because of the pet system. I know many others along with myself who are considering quitting.

You have given too much power to these super pets and have placed the price at getting them so high that only certain people can get them. Isn't that how life is already? Why would we need the same **** in a game we have enjoyed playing for so long.

To be honest, I really like the game but it appears the creators want to weed out the non-cashers.

Hmm i've been farming 12-13 sylphs a day in atoll and i have gotten 10-15 greens and 1 blue. Maybe you just need to farm more ?
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
      Hmm i've been farming 12-13 sylphs a day in atoll and i have gotten 10-15 greens and 1 blue. Maybe you just need to farm more ?
      Or if you dun have time jus cheat and use a bot
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Or if you dun have time jus cheat and use a bot
        Rofl says the guy who puts his Name and server for R2 to investigate rofl.

Comment

Rofl says the guy who puts his Name and server for R2 to investigate rofl.
          Sorry, seems sarcasm nt translate well on the web ^^

I actually think the promotion of bots will do more to kill the game than anything R2 could do...

Honest free players will jus give up totally, and honest cashers might revise their spending...
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
            Sorry, seems sarcasm nt translate well on the web ^^
            hehe its all good. Just found it funny :P

Comment

hehe its all good. Just found it funny :P
              Meh, i dont care if he used a bot or not. Many ToS violations were ignored by R2, so im not surprised if they ignored this too.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Punk Petal is prolly the last person I would suspect who would use any cheat, let alone a bot.

But I agree, I don't think r2 does very much in the way of investigating and/or punishing those who have been found to use hacks. I still see players who (allegedlly) abused the Astral hack chugging along in the game. Now, whether they were investigated and found clean, or were never investigated in the first place remains to be made clear.
                ChieftainRez
                Knight
                VictisHNR
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                  Punk Petal is prolly the last person I would suspect who would use any cheat, let alone a bot.

But I agree, I don't think r2 does very much in the way of investigating and/or punishing those who have been found to use hacks. I still see players who (allegedlly) abused the Astral hack chugging along in the game. Now, whether they were investigated and found clean, or were never investigated in the first place remains to be made clear.
                  Astral hack still around? Thought that was patched up long ago. Well from most mmos I play cheats always exist. Can't stop hackers at all no matter what game you play. Even WoW has botters in them. I agree though if hacks ever start to run rampant on this game. It will kill the game more than anything can. The one good thing about no AH is no worries about botters. So people are not as inclined in hacking this game since you can't make any real money profit.

Comment

Originally posted by karamas22 View Post
                    The Battleground has changed immensely with the introduction of the pet system and my concern is that if you are a non-casher you are now at an even greater disadvantage in the battle ground. I have faced players with much less BR and when i am close to defeating them they draw out their Apollo and change the outcome of the battle.
                    It's not just Apollo. I do that every two days or so with my Iris (much less BR but win by pulling out my white Iris-class sylph).

Comment

I have seen Youtube videos of people botting it now. that is just sad.
                      - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

If you're a mage. Enemy with apollo or iris is perfect^^
                        Could roll a mage if you wanna escape the fate of apollo stomping.
                        Or just be patient(which we have to be>>) and see how things turn out
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Whale-Tales-Model-Back-Shirt_web-1-of-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	1678024

essentially it is a whale story.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I have played mage and i think mages are awesome but I love my knight. Secondly I work and therefore am unable to kill 720 or more sylphs per day to get greens or blues. I think it would help if the drop rate increased or if we needed less for the sylph exchange. To be frank, I dont have the time to kill 720 or more each day but I do kill a couple hundreds everyday and only get whites everytime. Some people on my server have been very lucky to have gotten decent to great sylphs in their login chests or have gotten green-blue sylphs from their first hour in atoll. I get really frustrated each time i see "another white sylph." If i get another white sylph I am throwing this friggin computer out the door. so frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by karamas22 View Post
                              I have played mage and i think mages are awesome but I love my knight. Secondly I work and therefore am unable to kill 720 or more sylphs per day to get greens or blues. I think it would help if the drop rate increased or if we needed less for the sylph exchange. To be frank, I dont have the time to kill 720 or more each day but I do kill a couple hundreds everyday and only get whites everytime. Some people on my server have been very lucky to have gotten decent to great sylphs in their login chests or have gotten green-blue sylphs from their first hour in atoll. I get really frustrated each time i see "another white sylph." If i get another white sylph I am throwing this friggin computer out the door. so frustrating.
                              What about trying to kill 2000 sylphs a day?
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                              X