Inventory Unlock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory Unlock

Please make inventory unlock cheaper. New players are having a hard time with so many items in the inventory. I still have on my noob 14 rows to unlock and it now costs 11.875 balens.
    From daily check in we get 300 balens per month.
    Thats 6 months to get it all unlocked.
    Farm upgrades are cheaper now, you should do same thing with inventory unlocks.

Originally posted by R292740 View Post
    Please make inventory unlock cheaper. New players are having a hard time with so many items in the inventory. I still have on my noob 14 rows to unlock and it now costs 11.875 balens.
    From daily check in we get 300 balens per month.
    Thats 6 months to get it all unlocked.
    Farm upgrades are cheaper now, you should do same thing with inventory unlocks.
    And cooldowns, skill resets, astral inventory ect ect ect

~Egar
    Last edited by _Egarrage_; 11-24-2013, 06:42 PM.
    - My Wiki

Comment

Astral inventory has always been pricey and frankly you can make do with two rows.

Skill resets on the other hand now come at a staggering price and it makes absolutely no sense. I finalized my skill trees before the patch knowing full well that I wasn't prepared to dole out 900 balens for stupid reset. Same with the talents - Actually chose to level instead of camping a bit more on 63 and slapping on **** talents then going to 64 and reset+max HS.
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
        Astral inventory has always been pricey and frankly you can make do with two rows.

Skill resets on the other hand now come at a staggering price and it makes absolutely no sense. I finalized my skill trees before the patch knowing full well that I wasn't prepared to dole out 900 balens for stupid reset. Same with the talents - Actually chose to level instead of camping a bit more on 63 and slapping on **** talents then going to 64 and reset+max HS.
        Yes the skills reset are especially a slap in the face for brand new players. It is honestly hurtful to the game and will cause many new non chasers to quit when they realized they made a horrible mistake pickingskill the first time around.

Most people just joining up a new game are not going to search for "The Perfect Build" until they get a feel for the game and see if they feel it is worth the time. By that time for most it will be to late for the free resets.

I really hope they adjust the prices on this.

~Egar
        Last edited by _Egarrage_; 11-24-2013, 06:45 PM.
        - My Wiki

Comment

Working...
        X