Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server 11/25 ?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about when a new US West server would be released. Perhaps tomorrow the 25th? I ask because on the home page I see the "weekly server launch" post, so I don't know if this upcoming week is included.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, as I am brand spankin new to the game.

http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ews-amp-Events

That's the place to watch for the new server release dates.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Yes, my question though was if the most recent announcement also implies that there will be servers this week.

The title of the last announcement does say "weekly". Although I realize there is no official announcement for servers this week, I wanted to ask you veterans if they typically announce it the week of, or if new servers truly come on a weekly basis?

Thanks again.

Comment

yes jimmy, remember to choose the appropriate time zone, in case you are gonna do whaling.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyshiz View Post
          Yes, my question though was if the most recent announcement also implies that there will be servers this week.

The title of the last announcement does say "weekly". Although I realize there is no official announcement for servers this week, I wanted to ask you veterans if they typically announce it the week of, or if new servers truly come on a weekly basis?

Thanks again.
          The new servers are pretty regular. I don't know what days they tend to release them. But since R2 started hosting wartune - a little over a year ago, they're now to server nearly 400(?)... so you can see that the release schedule is regular.

Just watch the new & events forum and they'll post something in the next couple of days.

Till then - start on an older server and get to know the game a bit, so you don't make silly mistakes when you start for real on your new server.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            The new servers are pretty regular. I don't know what days they tend to release them. But since R2 started hosting wartune - a little over a year ago, they're now to server nearly 400(?)... so you can see that the release schedule is regular.

Just watch the new & events forum and they'll post something in the next couple of days.

Till then - start on an older server and get to know the game a bit, so you don't make silly mistakes when you start for real on your new server.
            I agree starting in an old server to learn about the game is good. Then when you are proficient in the game, you can start spending a few thousand dollars on the game in the new server. I think the max is charging 90k balens monthly or something.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Yep that was my plan. I'm a rich Saudi Prince with billions of dollars. I don't know what to do with it all, so I figured I'd pay my way to the top in Wartune.

Comment

LoL.............

Comment

Working...
                X