• ring effect does not work

nick : Blue
    server : oceanic s377 crystal lake
    Click image for larger version

Name:	feedback.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	1741576
    please help me GM my harpy ring effect does no work,.,.
    still full of rage cut off when using the skill,. should have the effect of harpy ring was cut 50% use of rage per use skills,.
    please,. correct it
    thank you

um....its says "chance" cant you read?

Comment

Like Zeref says, there is a *chance* of reducing rage consumed. Said chance is not 100%...
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

but in all the battles that effect still does not work,., whereas previously remained fully functional
        plus again now every attack I never get critical attack

Comment

Its has not work for me for months eaither, the chance is problie 1% or something like that.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

what's the solution for it,.??
            do i have to buy another ring harpy,.??
            and if I had bought the ring again., whether it will return to normal as before.??
            because I have now. had always giving effect!

Comment

1. crit get nerfed by each patch so yeah you gonna need more and more crit
              2.its a chance it cant stay till the end..unless the bug activates where it stays active for 10 rounds or so..and yes rage reduction chance has been nerfed just deal with it

Comment

within 12 hours of my play,., I never get the critical and the effect of the ring,. while I was playing in the word boss, arena, or in a battleground.
                hence,. I thought that this system error / bug system
                Last edited by Bluemio; 11-25-2013, 11:57 AM.

Comment

please help me Zeref,., had until now no critical at all my attacks
                  In yesterday when I was playing,., I still often get critical and the effect of the ring

Comment

Since you made a duplicate of this thread, I'm closing this one. Please stick to just one thread. Thanks
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                    X