Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Does the developers look at the suggestion forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the developers look at the suggestion forum?

I have a question for the moderators.
    If not it's kinda useless making any suggestions imo.
    And I read that every development in-game goes through ************?
    So R2 has nothing to do with development of the game?

Is this true?

Developers: no. GM's: we point them to threads quite regularly.
    Development of the game lies with 7Road, not R2.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by R28799735 View Post
      Is this true?
      no they dont, it is waste of time to make posts there
      Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

suggestion section is a joke! no-one looks but the mods

Comment

testing suggestions
          Last edited by Slayer89; 11-27-2013, 01:57 AM.
          Nice to meet you o.o/

Comment

This is spam part of forum^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              Developers: no. GM's: we point them to threads quite regularly.
              Development of the game lies with 7Road, not R2.
              I think they just must close that forum then, anyway I stopped post anything there.
              Fake forum for give a hope for noobs, but I would suggest something to r2 not wartune, but really not worth 1 forum to these things, anyway even r2 not look at that forum.
              IGN: TheVictor
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
              Class: Mage - level 80
              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

This is the discussion area, they don't look much here. It's the mods job to forward anything that seems worthy to r2.
                If r2 then find it worthy themselves, they will forward it to the devs. Simple.
                For everything else, there is a suggestion and feedback tab on the forum. Where this is taken into account in most games, here it just isn't.
                All r2 does here is implement patches already active on the Chinese servers while removing some functions to their benefit (for example the auction).

No use moaning that something needs to change here, because if it's been said here, it was said long ago by the chinese players, and if it's not changed there yet, it won't change here.
                Best use of the forum is to vent frustration lol.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

The forums is mostly for us players to talk kok sing song play mahjong only.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Actually.. while the devs themselves don't visit the forum, the more popular (as in, lots of replies supporting) suggestions and feedback threads are forwarded to them, so there is a chance a dev has seen many of the suggestions posted to the forum. There's been a number of suggestions and feedback that have made their way from the forum to the game.

What needs to be understood is just because it is suggested does not mean the devs will agree to the concept. The devs do provide licenses to host the game in multiple languages across multiple platforms, so accepted suggestions and feedback that leads to change needs to benefit the entire global community playing the game in all of the versions. Some small things are handled in house, but anything that would essentially change how things work in the game needs to come through a patch that the devs send out- to everyone hosting any version of the game.

You could have the best idea in the world, but if no one supports it, it will be a lost suggestion. I see many feedback threads that are more of a rant or a vent than actual feedback. You don't want someone with the power to change things to read your thoughts and immediately say, '...and what exactly are you expecting here?'

What I suggest is to provide more constructive and complete suggestions and feedback. For example, instead of saying "I hate it, change it" in a feedback thread, list specifics on what 'it' is, why it's not working for the community, and your reasonable ideas on how it could be made better. A suggestion for a feature to be added to the game should be very specific- what is it, what does it do, why it would benefit everyone, and so on. Then, go find ideas that you agree with and post your thoughts on the subject. Posting more than "I agree" or "I disagree" will allow for a conversation in the thread, which will gain more replies, and it's more replies that are needed to get a thread noticed.

So, keep that in mind with your next suggestion or feedback post.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Really so people shouldn't be angry when they refuse to merge older servers, we should explain why we are angry, because it's just not obvious enough I guess?

And that's just 1 example. I know you mean well MemoryLane, but it's widely known now because of many things that have happened, that they just don't care.
                      In every other game when the forum is always flooded with the same topics, it becomes high priority.

BUT I BET IF WE MAKE A SUGGESTION ON HOW THEY CAN IMPROVE THE MONEY THEY CAN GAIN FROM US, THAT WOULD BE ACTIVE WITHIN A WEEK!
                      Last edited by IggyBousse; 11-27-2013, 03:48 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        Really so people shouldn't be angry when they refuse to merge older servers, we should explain why we are angry, because it's just not obvious enough I guess?

And that's just 1 example. I know you mean well MemoryLane, but it's widely known now because of many things that have happened, that they just don't care.
                        In every other game when the forum is always flooded with the same topics, it becomes high priority.

BUT I BET IF WE MAKE A SUGGESTION ON HOW THEY CAN IMPROVE THE MONEY THEY CAN GAIN FROM US, THAT WOULD BE ACTIVE WITHIN A WEEK!
                        Server merges are a hard one. I could pass along every request for a merge I see and it won't do anything because all I see in those threads is a list of server numbers and a "yes, merge us too!". Now, if I saw a thread dedicated to server (random number here), with screenshots that show no one is attending events, no guilds are in the battleground, and so on, that would be a different story- get those last few active players to post in one thread for the one server, and perhaps we can help get word to the team responsible for deciding such things.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Server merges are a hard one. I could pass along every request for a merge I see and it won't do anything because all I see in those threads is a list of server numbers and a "yes, merge us too!". Now, if I saw a thread dedicated to server (random number here), with screenshots that show no one is attending events, no guilds are in the battleground, and so on, that would be a different story- get those last few active players to post in one thread for the one server, and perhaps we can help get word to the team responsible for deciding such things.
                          It's every server older than 6 months, they die out. simple. I'm on 256 and it's becoming very hard to find people to team up with. The ones that can still do it, made premade daily parties.
                          The rest of us need to constantly make rooms and HOPE we get people to join. This isn't about those last few active players.
                          Even a server with 100 players active is dead nowadays. From those 100 the range is between 1 and 80, of those 80 there are premade parties, of those 80 there are guilds that do it with guildies.
                          I could go on, but the fact is if they would stop making servers and focus more on the existing ones, we wouldn't have that problem.

Forward that, and read/hear how they will laugh at you. The problem isn't happening since today, it's a constant problem, and it has never been addressed.

And again that was only 1 example, there's many more, just go over the topics. There's a ton of idiotic ones I know, but many aren't and those don't get addressed either.
                          Here's another one that has been with us since the last patch. MASSIVE LAGG. Lots of topics, some are good, some aren't, but the fact they are there in numbers (both threads and replies),
                          means it's an issue that once again isn't being addressed.
                          Or the constant threads where people wonder (still) how crit, block, dodge etc, is being calculated because there doesn't seem to be a constant. The Wiki info doesn't match reality.
                          Or the constant threads since the new patch on sylph farming. Grinding for sylphs is so ridiculous, even grinding games are casual compared to it.

I could go on and on and on.

Here is the changes from the last maintenance (which you posted fyi so this won't be a surprise for you):

Patch Notes for this maintenance:
                          World Boss time has been adjusted from 16:00 - 17:00 to 11:35 - 12:35.
                          Fixed various typographical errors.
                          WOW, that is so what we needed, fixed some typo's and a world boss time change.
                          Last edited by IggyBousse; 11-27-2013, 05:17 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

they busy count they profit
                            why they hire mod n G.M if they need to do that by thy self
                            aahahahahahha
                            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Working...
                            X