Wilds Team Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilds Team Play

in the wilds people could come together and click on the other players and it could give an option like if u clicked on a village and get the transport option but you would get a (party) or (Group) option. Where up to 3 people could come together and search the wilds just as we do now but there would be (Party Treasure Chests) and (Party Monsters) these chests and monsters would give the same things as now but a higher amount of daru pearls and higher lvl luck stones. keeping these chests and monsters on the same spawn rate as they have now will not only give the people that are on for many hours something they can do but it will also bring the community together for more in game fun when there is nothing left to do but the wilds.

So what do you think Wartue Community?
    I want this!
    80.00%
    I do not want this!
    20.00%

Originally posted by Evillonestar View Post
    in the wilds people could come together and click on the other players and it could give an option like if u clicked on a village and get the transport option but you would get a (party) or (Group) option. Where up to 3 people could come together and search the wilds just as we do now but there would be (Party Treasure Chests) and (Party Monsters) these chests and monsters would give the same things as now but a higher amount of daru pearls and higher lvl luck stones. keeping these chests and monsters on the same spawn rate as they have now will not only give the people that are on for many hours something they can do but it will also bring the community together for more in game fun when there is nothing left to do but the wilds.

So what do you think Wartue Community?
    Nice idea
    BUT!
    Next patch Wilds getting removed T_T
    “True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance.”
    - Akhenaton

Comment

They told me to bring it here to see what the community thinks so here it is :P

Comment

Working...
      X