Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
    I think that's their next patch, i playing a character on 7road and its still the same, patch 2.2.
    No lol, I play today. I'm on server 1, might explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      No lol, I play today. I'm on server 1, might explain it.
      I'm on server 245, hmmm.
      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I think the patch is only for district 1 their, like they do with server s1 for testing new patches
        Last edited by deathgunner; 11-27-2013, 06:55 AM.
        Rest In Piece

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          Why not, it's 2013 (nearly 2014). If people still are surprised by this, you need to go outside much. Men (or women) holding hands isn't a weird sight nowadays.
          lol.. tipical response..
          1st i dont really care about same s e x marriage, not against it
          2nd this game is "made in china" i think u already knew this, thats where my point is..

so, its nothing to do with "go outside" thing.. got it mr jump to conclusion

if its true, then this is the 1st "chinese game" that allowed it, cmiiw... many korean games already done it if i'm not mistaken

Comment

I'm not sure if moderators want me to post pictures, I already did and they didn't remove them. Will put some pictures, but if it's not ok, they can remove them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63168[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]63169[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]63170[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]63171[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]63172[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]63173[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]63174[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]63175[/ATTACH]

Those pictures are from 7 Road website.
            Nice pics

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
            I'm on server 245, hmmm.
            I see you got your screenies.

But tbh idk where i play :P
            sq.37wan.com/ <--- here and on a s1.
            Soya, could be a test server and maybe in a week, the rest get it.
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

no HS is still there....theres a little q symbol in between your hp meter and 1st skill bar

Comment

Originally posted by Kayinz View Post
                no HS is still there....theres a little q symbol in between your hp meter and 1st skill bar
                Ok, thanks Kayin. I'm only level 35 on 7 Road. Tell me if you find anything else.

Comment

yea cant tell much im lvl 63 on 7road.....you can attend the wedding ceremonies when characters get married
                  gives you option to pick a room and then takes you instead a wedding chapel....can click random items on screen and gives u a buff
                  not sure about the duration but mine lasted 2hrs and it was 100 to stats

Comment

forgot about this patch, this patch is 2.4, it takes one year to reach here, our version is only part of 2.1.

Hi. I went on 7 Road server and they got a new patch. I think they call it The Divine Comedy 2:

-Wedding, including rings, buffs, new sacred farm tree and wedding skills. Battle skills for married couple, can use if partner in your party.
                    -Dragon Soul/Advanced Career, at level 80, you can unlock new skills and passive for your class. Need to do some tasks before unlocking.
                    -Seem you can get skills point from something else than leveling up, still not sure how. (Points for new skills and passives)
                    -Dragon Soul system also help you gain better stats.
                    -2 new hero stats, Attack Penetration and Defense vs Penetration, gives a % (From what I understand), 2 new astrals for those stats.
                    -2 new astrals and 2 new astral slots. Astral slots can be upgraded too. 2 new slots unlocked with Advanced Career.
                    -New red astrals cost 45K and yellow cost 30K star points.
                    -Soul imprint, can level your soul engraving after level 80, require new kind of crystals. Available with Advanced Career.
                    -Mount refining, can give your mounts individual bonuses.
                    -New advanced battlefield, might replace battleground when your hero get Advanced Career at level 80. (Not sure, but seem that's how it work)
                    -2 new honor titles, but they got that last patch 1 month ago. Still important info.
                    -Flame temple, capture the flag (totem) like pvp event.
                    -Tiamat invasion, new multi-player boss challenge (4 players).
                    -New tab in blacksmith, "Epic god cast" for level 80 Legendary gear. You can boost your gear with that feature.
                    -Lots of new NPC in Sky City, city has a slightly different look.
                    -Old town is still there, but with a cool new look, they removed useless building like homestead.
                    -New look for solo arena lobby, new look for blue and green gear.
                    -New aura when you unlock Advanced Career. Spins around your hero.
                    -New guild battle field, look really different.
                    -Cross-server guild battle. Need to register to participate. Every seven weeks of a season (preliminaries: 1 to 4 weeks, the final 5-7 weeks)
                    -Cross-server GB shop, legendary stones, new mount, fashion cores, rune packs, rune disks, level 80 gear material, kyanite, gold.

My Chinese server is 91 wan, they will probably get patch in the next week. Will have more info because my archer is level 62 and will have access to more features.

This is what I saw from reading translation and trying out stuff on 7 Road. What are your thoughts?

*For some reason, the game run smoother than ever, don't know if they tweak the game or not, hope same happen to us.
                    *Will try new features and add more info/correct info after trying everything I can.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                      forgot about this patch, this patch is 2.4, it takes one year to reach here, our version is only part of 2.1.
                      They call it "The Divine Comedy 2", not patch 2.4. And I know it might take 6-8 months before we get it, but still want to know what's coming for us.

The Divine Comedy is the name for Wartune in Chinese, so they might call it Wartune 2, not 2.0, 2.1 etc...
                      Last edited by Eskendal; 11-27-2013, 08:36 AM.

Comment

OMG, now we talking. hmmmmm @ Eskendal. Yes that would be nice to know.

I would want this too but wont get my hopes up, there is a post with a poll from RC2S_Armageddon already http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Survey-Systems but given whats happened already R2 will find a way to make this all about them again in getting richer like the auction house which they could not deliver because they tooo busy getting rich with all our money hahahahahahaha.
                        Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
                        Server Name:
                        [S78] Mortling Stronghold
                        Class: Knight
                        BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

so that I am not going to recharge even one penny until they give us complete version(including auction house) of wartune like the one supposed to be

Originally posted by RaZoRKM View Post
                          OMG, now we talking. hmmmmm @ Eskendal. Yes that would be nice to know.

I would want this too but wont get my hopes up, there is a post with a poll from RC2S_Armageddon already http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Survey-Systems but given whats happened already R2 will find a way to make this all about them again in getting richer like the auction house which they could not deliver because they tooo busy getting rich with all our money hahahahahahaha.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                          Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                          Character Name: Halifax

Comment

this is poop . plz don't spam the updates,or give fake hope to people. stop this thread plz. so much fake.
                            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                              this is poop . plz don't spam the updates,or give fake hope to people. stop this thread plz. so much fake.
                              its not fake.
                              Its indeed unsure IF we get everything from them from this update
                              (like auction house)
                              But its not fake.
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Yes, all fake. I play this morning, but all fake. So fake that, everything that 7 Road get, we get it. We even get more than 7 Road. Everyone will keep arguing with me like they did in other threads and again I will be right. You know why I am usually right, because I'm perfect? No. Because I have a magic crystal ball? No. Because I work for R2? No. It's really magical, I play on a Chinese server. Yes, I know you're shocked. Did you look at the pictures I put on post 28, page 3? I photoshop everything. I have that much time to waste. So yeah, all the info I got was from 7 Road. Yes, 7 Road, I know no one know them. When I load Wartune, there is a 7 Road logo, but that doesn't mean anything. We get our patch from Simon and Garfunkle TM, it's a Hungarian publisher. I know all I said is fake. Next update we get dinosaurs with rifle doing break dance Ã* la Call of Duty 29 style.

Sorry, I'm just trying to not make sense like that guy, hope I did well enough.
                                Last edited by Eskendal; 11-27-2013, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X