New patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This update looks awesome
    But the game itself in Chinese is called Divine Comedy, makes more sense of a title than wartune ;P
    And we get our patches from Simon and ..Garfunkle? O.o da hell are they >_>
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
      This update looks awesome
      But the game itself in Chinese is called Divine Comedy, makes more sense of a title than wartune ;P
      And we get our patches from Simon and ..Garfunkle? O.o da hell are they >_>
      We get our patches from 7 Road lol, I was just joking. The guy saying it's all fake, but I saw all these things with my own eyes lol. There might be some differences, but we should get like 95% of that content with maybe some little differences. Except auction house, we get pretty much everything.

Simon and Garfunkel are musicians lol, we get our patches from 7 Road. R2 has little to say about content in this game, Chinese developers from 7 Road do what they want with the game and R2 buy the right to publish it in North America.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        They call it "The Divine Comedy 2", not patch 2.4. And I know it might take 6-8 months before we get it, but still want to know what's coming for us.

The Divine Comedy is the name for Wartune in Chinese, so they might call it Wartune 2, not 2.0, 2.1 etc...
        So more a expansion than a patch. And yeh i think 6 to 9 months sounds about right when it comes to games whos origin i another country allot of time spent translating etc. Even then your going to have horrid grammar in some areas for a while lol it happens. Still neat to see what is coming overtime.

Comment

Yes, all fake. I play this morning, but all fake. So fake that, everything that 7 Road get, we get it. We even get more than 7 Road. Everyone will keep arguing with me like they did in other threads and again I will be right. You know why I am usually right, because I'm perfect? No. Because I have a magic crystal ball? No. Because I work for R2? No. It's really magical, I play on a Chinese server. Yes, I know you're shocked. Did you look at the pictures I put on post 28, page 3? I photoshop everything. I have that much time to waste. So yeah, all the info I got was from 7 Road. Yes, 7 Road, I know no one know them. When I load Wartune, there is a 7 Road logo, but that doesn't mean anything. We get our patch from Simon and Garfunkle TM, it's a Hungarian publisher. I know all I said is fake. Next update we get dinosaurs with rifle doing break dance Ã* la Call of Duty 29 style.

Sorry, I'm just trying to not make sense like that guy, hope I did well enough.
          LOL glad to see im not the only one who gets tired of winers and thread crapping.

Thanks for the preview of the future patch. I must laugh though and for second thought it was a gag wedding plus attack penetration i mean um yeh don't take a very dirty mind to see the humor there

Comment

I'm using Google translate to translate the pages from 7 Road, but, I must say, translation is not too bad. I can understand 80-90% of the translation. The part about the new stats, I must say, was one of the most confusing.

Here is the translation: - Penetration: The Divine Comedy 2 new properties, a "block" against property, can reduce parry damage reduction effects.

When I look at the character window, I see 2 new stats which are Penetration lol, you have some numbers but you also see some %.

So, it's about ignoring block, reduce damages, dodge I guess or something like that. Will try to find more info.

Comment

I'm using Google translate to translate the pages from 7 Road, but, I must say, translation is not too bad. I can understand 80-90% of the translation. The part about the new stats, I must say, was one of the most confusing.

Here is the translation: - Penetration: The Divine Comedy 2 new properties, a "block" against property, can reduce parry damage reduction effects.

When I look at the character window, I see 2 new stats which are Penetration lol, you have some numbers but you also see some %.

So, it's about ignoring block, reduce damages, dodge I guess or something like that. Will try to find more info.
              Ahh **** just seen that your talking about getting past block im a bloody block knight that dont bode well for me when this patch hits .....

ot but
              What i find trippy and unexpected is block is tied in to hp amount some how. All i know for sure is if you take your hp to high your block rate goes down the tubes bring block up and your block rate skyrockets. Would love to find out the formula to get optimal block. You seem to be good at finding these things so heh maybe you can figure it out from some source. What i do know is when they are balanced my block rate is about 6 out of 10 hits so about 60% or little more. When my hp goes to high it can drop to like 4 out of 10 or even 3 our of 10. 40 or 30%. what i really want to pull off is the perfect ratio so i get the most hp back per block.

Comment

There is a block formula on Wartune Wiki. http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Statistics

Don't know if it's the right formula. I don't think HP has anything to do with block.

I was thinking about going block instead of magic defense. Then we got Sylph with magic attack. Don't think block will do you any good if you're a knight vs a blue/purple appolo.

So, will probably keep attack, defense, hp and magic defense gems forever.

Quote from Sinnedwill, for some reason, I think it's really how it works for block too.

Crit rate appears to be based on diminishing returns AND your character's total BR. As your BR goes up, if your crit value hasn't increased, you'll notice a reduction in crit frequency. You can test/confirm this by going into an MPD unbuffed, test your crit-rate, then pop full potions/scrolls (excluding crit scroll) all stats booster from Pandora's box/Warrior's Call and test again - you'll notice a significant decrease in crit-rate.
                Last edited by Eskendal; 11-27-2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Eskendal, can u teach here how u got an account at chinese server? i've tried it before but can't get pass the question regarding some kind of social security number. someone here told me to use the example number given. that didn't work...any suggestions?...TIA =)

Comment

I didn't try, but I guess you can google "chinese social security number generator" something like that.

Originally posted by pedropek3 View Post
                    Eskendal, can u teach here how u got an account at chinese server? i've tried it before but can't get pass the question regarding some kind of social security number. someone here told me to use the example number given. that didn't work...any suggestions?...TIA =)

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

oh. i know that generator...also tried it but with no luck =(

Comment

you don't need it , man, I just went to 7Road official website to register a new account, quite straightforward and easy,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	373.7 KB
ID:	1678069

http://sq.7road.com/

Originally posted by pedropek3 View Post
                        oh. i know that generator...also tried it but with no luck =(

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

-Wedding, including rings, buffs, new sacred farm tree and wedding skills. Battle skills for married couple, can use if partner in your party.
                          I hope this only can do in mpds, if this can do in arena i doomed.
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

@Halifax...ok thanx for this. i'll try it later =)

Comment

There is a block formula on Wartune Wiki. http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Statistics
                              I think its not very accurate. I cant help myself to think that the higher level your opponent is the more often they block. Same goes with crit, when i fight lower levels i crit way more than against someone higher level. Doesnt have higher BR just higher level

Comment

Working...
                              X