Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

16:00 World Boss... Many now M.I.A.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16:00 World Boss... Many now M.I.A.

I don't know if there is a similar post to this but hear me out.

Firstly they take away the ability to boost with vouchers and balens bringing us new bound balens which we cant use at WB... and a nice per class top 10 stat which is "ok" fine {maybe a good thing even for the non-casher** then the 2nd WB as everyone knows has gone to.......... leaving us wondering how the heck do we get more gold/daru to get going again.

While the recovery option is there it costs signet training... Why have you not given us the basic recovery...... giving us the option or why have R2/7roads or whoever taken the WB 16:00 away... many people are afk now.... the 11:35 WB is too early {many people are still working and at school, etc and as for the 22:00 server time WB it is very late for many... btw I am playing Wartune on the Europe Server.

I would like to hear from everyone on how do they feel about this and perhaps put in a POLL vote too.

Hopefully if the feedback is positive to bring back the 16:00 WB then R2 should read here and change it back respecting everyone that is supporting them!!!
    Yes. Please bring back 16:00 WB
    62.90%
    No. I like it the way it is
    25.81%
    I don't know if this will change anything
    9.68%
    ? [Leave a msg]
    1.61%
    Last edited by RaZoRKM; 11-27-2013, 08:31 AM.
    Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
    Server Name:
    [S78] Mortling Stronghold
    Class: Knight
    BR: 380K+ and growing

I agreed with you, this changes freak me out, i am often top 1 knight in wb on my server, I lost about 3 mils gold and daru because of missing wb at 11:30 am.

on the other hand, I realized many ppl on my server (US East) are actually playing in Asia, so I guess that is the reason r2 made this change to compensate those people, even though it is not way supposed to be.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

our WB before patch was 500m HP (on all 3 bosses)

Now... 250m HP on 2 bosses... first boss during first week was 170m...

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
        I agreed with you, this changes freak me out, i am often top 1 knight in wb on my server, I lost about 3 mils gold and daru because of missing wb at 11:30 am.

on the other hand, I realized many ppl on my server (US East) are actually playing in Asia, so I guess that is the reason r2 made this change to compensate those people, even though it is not way supposed to be.
        I am in Singapore and most of asia is in a similar circumstance to me. The 1st WB is now after midnight , and 2nd WB is at 11:00am (working). The 16:00 WB was at 5:00am which was ok - I could get up do WB at 5:00am. I cant think of a good reason for this change. It sucks.

Comment

i am agree with RaZoRKM

Comment

I totally agree with you on this RaZoRKM : My server S385 needs this world boss back, so many of the people who play on this server are usually @ work or doing things that they can not attend the new schedule of World Bosses, the later one is way to late for most, I use to be able to make both (because of my schedule) now I am fortunate to make the last one-and maybe once or twice a week both world bosses-I rather see this come back in game-as many guilds and players are now suffering big time because they have to choose-either stay up late (or take chances @ work and be caught playing a online game on company time) just to get the gold and daru needed to sustain their guild and equipment enchanting,astrals or many things needed to stay competitive. I believe that R2 needs to bring back this time slot for world boss, Otherwise R2 will be the one shooting themselves in their own foot.

Comment

Hi Everyone. Thanks everyone for your feedback it is great to know that im not the only 1 who feels this way.

Looking at the new patch 2.1 Part ll, i like what i see but then I see the time slot for Amethyst Mine and say what the heck is wrong with you R2!!! Why don't you listen?

"http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ne-2.1-Part-II"

AMETHYST MINE PART "two event periods from 11:00 – 11:30 and 21:00 – 21:30 " REALLY!!!

U SHOULD MOVE THAT 1ST SLOT TO TAKE CURRENT 1ST WB SLOT AND MOVE THE WB TIME BACK TO HOW IT WAS 16:00-16:30 AND 22:00-22:30 THAT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE! THEN 21:30-22:00 TANKS/ BATTLE GROUND SPLIT [being real; tanks is not really a long play through... most of the time its takes like 5-10mins [3-5min if you have 1 opponent on the other end because R2 have taken the element of interest away and many have gone afk... lol] so that leaves about 15-20 mins for battle grounds time]
              Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
              Server Name:
              [S78] Mortling Stronghold
              Class: Knight
              BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

Absolutely right RaZoR.. I complained over and over to R2 over taking Ragnoch away.. I play on Server 133 and many are complaining it's taken away much of their gold / daru for the day. Ok so we get daru from tree and more gold from city.. But I am getting far less. As a mere Knight - the ability to earn gold / daru in WB is hard enough anyway in comparison to similar level mages and archers - but i have played through this bias. To then have this taken away.. Without warning - and still when it's displayed in the events bar at top of screen.. It's not the best planning and execution.

Fetch back Ragnock - or have WB more often in a day for a lower amount of gold and daru - with a max of 2 wb per player per day - even the playing field for us all. All I want is a fair chance to compete with players on my server / other servers. I felt like I had this - but it's been taken away.

Look forward to the update..

Comment

i dont like the early morning bloodfang boss i like to sleep in lol

Comment

every1 ask why R2 doesnt listen, want to know y. they dont develop the game, its actually wartune themselves and then pass on the scripts to R2 to put in. Plus also all they want is ur money and they really dont give a ** about anything else. JUST LIKE HOW U SEE THEM ADVERTISE THE GAME AS ENJOYABLE, THATS A LINE OF ****.

Comment

I want the worm back!!!
                      "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
                      X