No announcement yet.

Sylph Atoll - Welcome to botter heaven.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is so easy to get a blue sylph atm with the 30x fireworks for 40 mahra so if you know your not going to get 220x fireworks for the mount then trade for those.

i am a casher and i won't ever use a bot as they against toS as i don't want to lose the account.

btw league of angels makes wartune cheap. that one has taken title of most expensive game ever created
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

Agreed. WT is actually not that expensive relative to some other games out there. I actually started playing WT cause it was cheaper...

Last game I played cost $5 per try to +9 gear with 0.5% chance, and there's no luck stone. It literally took $1k to enchant each piece of gear.

Comment

thanks to this thread, there are more botters in wartune. People became aware, and is now finding out how to do it.

Devs should limit the essences/drops that can be gained from atoll, like 100 a day or smth.

Comment

Simple solution to get rid of botters, just kill them out. its what i do i attack everyone even my own guildies idgaf!

Comment

Working...
          X