No announcement yet.

Sylph Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not even sure how I managed another double post this new laptop is wonki - delete please
    Last edited by _Egarrage_; 12-06-2013, 06:05 PM.
    - My Wiki

Comment

Take yer pills ya senile old coot.
      - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Mmmmmm my pills taste like purple.
        - My Wiki

Comment

Just need to figure out one last part of the formula and we can say it is done for now.
          - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

It would be nice to see a growth/mara overview for upgrading i.e. how much growth do you get per mara on each step of upgrading for the different sylphs Think you are up for that?

The order of the skills in the Sylph arena can be set AT THE ARENA (you notice the 3x3 array in the bottom right corner? set them up there).

I don't think it should matter when the sylph gets better growth. When it's young or when it's leveled up. But I am not sure and if you have solid proof I will bow to that.

I do however have a notion that raising the sylphs growth keeps the same RELATIVE aptitude. If so it matters when you do it in regards to how many sepulcrums you need to attain maximum apptitude. Can anybody confirm this? (i.e. if you take a one star white sylphs and increase it's apptitudes to maximum you will keep maximum apptitudes as you upgrade it, thus having used FAR fewer sepulcrums. comments?)

I hope you/we/I can get a hold on this thing
            Last edited by Demidjinn; 01-08-2014, 04:06 AM. Reason: corrected minor spelling errors and fixed a smiley

Comment

Working...
            X