Clear All

• Sylph System / Stats?

Hello,

As you know when your Sylph lvl up u got 5 points u can put into

Str
    Armor
    Int
    Health

if i increase INT on my Iris will her attacks on AWAKE (in BG/Arena) will be stronger? or her attack is only based on my tune stats?

i know that health also increase my tune health, but what the other stats realy do?

thanks.

when you awake iris's highest attack shall be added to yours, so yes, you shall be stronger. defense is still a mistery for us...

Comment

defense gets added too when awakened. this can be seen when comparing the damage of poison arrow before and after awakening

Comment

Any1 got more information?

thanks

Comment

what i saw at this sylphs

iris improve my mdef,pdef and hp
          pan improve just your hp +5%
          str-pdef
          int-mdef
          armor-mdef and pdef
          health-hp

and when u summon your sylph in pvp or arena:if you are weak your sylph is weak

Comment

http://wartune-wiki.blogspot.ca/2013/11/sylph.html

100% of Sylph HP is added to character HP
            IE: Iris have 5000 HP, your character gains 5000 HP when this Iris is your Active Sylph

Iris passive when active - +3% M-DEF (some say it also adds P-DEF)
            IE: Character have 10,000 M-DEF, with this Iris active, you now have a total of 10,300 M-DEF

Pan passive when active - +5% HP (this adds to the above Sylph HP -> Char HP)
            IE: Character have 50,000 HP, +5000 from Sylph HP = 55,000 HP +5% HP = 57,750 total HP

Apollo passive is same as Iris, but gives +5% M-DEF (however, some say it doesn't add to P-DEF, only M-DEF)

Awaken Base Damage = Character Highest Attack (either Physical or Magic) + Pet Attack
            IE: Character have 10,000 P-ATK, using an Iris, this gets changed to M-ATK
            Sylph have 500 INT = +/-2000 Pet ATK added to Character = 12,000 Base Damage

STR adds nothing for Iris
            INT adds nothing for Pan

Sylph Armor is only for Sylph, this does not add anything to Character

Sylph Endurance adds to Sylph HP (and thus goes to the above)

Comment

cant people just test these things? i even told u how (for armor). "some say it also adds P-DEF" how hard can it be to verify this?

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                cant people just test these things? i even told u how (for armor). "some say it also adds P-DEF" how hard can it be to verify this?
                That's an old post of my (too lazy to edit) from 2+ week ago, lol.

It's known that Iris adds to both P and M Def. While Apollo only adds to M Def.

Also, the link I provided is good, I just posted up my old post for lazy ppls like me, LOL.

Comment

ok ok, sorry :P
                  but im pretty sure armor gets added too when awakened. i will test again later

Comment

Working...
                  X