Implementation Of A Marriage System?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Implementation Of A Marriage System?

Something along the lines like Crystal Saga with Marriage Rings (should be orange and probably Cost Belens) Equippable marriage rings...Couple buffs or passive stats, something to keep the social life also alive within the game ._. instead of having people to shout in chat to add them only for the farm (materialistic people >.>) But Yeah I'm open to feedback from other players (good and bad are welcomed as well as some ideas of how it can go about)
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Friendship bonus already exists

Comment

I don't want to marriage To be single is great. We need other urgent improves. If you go with guilders to Dungeons u gain extra XP! +5%.. I like this love system. :P
      IGN: WezzyBahamut
      Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
      Class: Warrior
      Guild: Genesis

Comment

DX eh!!! or maybe have it just cost normal in game money because some people cant pay for balens
        Character:(S41)Mochi
        Guild: WildFire
        love this game X3 i use to play it last year but then got busy with life
        and thought i should play it again!!
        and its been alot more fun then before <3

from mochi with love......and ice cream

Comment

i love the friendship system too rofl, i am just saying it is a possibility and would be interesting to get unique buffs and who doesn't love additional exp?
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

There is a small chance of it happening on valentine's day just like crystal saga
            but i might be wrong
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X