Shop Cost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Cost

GM's, please Reduce the ballens cost of Gem and Drills. It's a bit expensive 80B for a Gem.Lv2 or 180B from a drill that will disappear after change the set.. Wish you listen us!
    IGN: WezzyBahamut
    Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
    Class: Warrior
    Guild: Genesis

I understand the drill part, but i think the price for the gems are semi-ok since you can unroot them without actually breaking them, kudos to you R2Games, i absolutely LOVE that feature, but i will say the prices for the drills are a bit too high, maybe drop them in price down to perhaps 120-125, the Gems are ok at 85 since they are re-usable and can be stacked to make higher lv. gems, its a fair not too cheap not too high price
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Thinking this way you're right.. The GEMS are "forever".. and deserve the value.. but the drills... i bought 10 drills just for set 20. its over 15 dollars.. and now i'm using set level 30 and lost all the money spent.. Is it fair?
      please improve this Gm's. Thanks.
      IGN: WezzyBahamut
      Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
      Class: Warrior
      Guild: Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by wexall View Post
        Thinking this way you're right.. The GEMS are "forever".. and deserve the value.. but the drills... i bought 10 drills just for set 20. its over 15 dollars.. and now i'm using set level 30 and lost all the money spent.. Is it fair?
        please improve this Gm's. Thanks.
        i was tempted to also fully socket the lv.20 set, but again it is up to the player wether they wish to pay the cost or not, they did not make you purchase anything, you simply did so in order to get an edge, which is what i hope you got, fortunately Logic And Reason knocked inside my head and noticed it would be money down the drain, so help unto my points for a much more further ahead set, but i will agree 185 is too pricey for drills, while on topic, Large Bullhorns are HEAVILY overpriced in my personal opinion, drop them down to 50 Belens, keep the small ones at 10 seems a fair price, game's economy is still new (at least in roaring) but yeah slightly overpriced
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
        X