No announcement yet.

Mount Strength

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you help me to increase my mounth???

Comment

Originally posted by RiyanBye View Post
      can you help me to increase my mounth???
      1) add more mounts to your stable:
      non vips/cashers:
      a) You can either do your best in order to complete all the quests from an event that offers a mount
      b) earn enough insignia (10 000) for the arena shop horse, and crypt tokens (6000) for the crypt shop horse,gold for the guild shop horse(50 k contribution) when it reaches lvl 10
      c) pray to receive one from the free chests that are sometimes offered

vips/cashers:
      a) vips shall receive one extra mount for free
      b)complete the amount of event materials for the mounts that are ALMOST free for non cashers by buying chests
      c)buy the rest, bet in cw, and so on

2) training them with whips. those are obtained from the guild altar, guild battle, vip chests, daily tasks and so on

a) try to save them until a whip event comes and use them then. That shall usually bring you 25%-30% more whips + other rewards
      b) try to always use advanced training, from my tests is better, more chances to receive the blessing

I am tired so I am sure I missed a few things but those should be the main alternatives
      Last edited by Draggyy; 12-01-2013, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
        I am telling you it is wrong and I have proven it wring using a fresh Lvl 40 acount. I have a Lvel 1 stable and only the White battle steed with +60 in stats, every stats is applied to the character with a +20 max.

Number do not add up whatsoever.

Feel free to try it yourself.
        Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]63617[/ATTACH]

There it be!
        try to train that mount till lvl 20 train on a single stat,and try to get lvl 21 w/o adding another mount str, thk
        -West Coast S115

Comment

Plain to, is just a test account so need to wait for the next whip event to have enough whips.
          - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Mount strength does nothing to stats, period. It does add to BR (=mountstrength/5) but doesnt make your char stronger like PATK for mages or MATK for knights/archer.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
              Mount strength does nothing to stats, period. It does add to BR (=mountstrength/5) but doesnt make your char stronger like PATK for mages or MATK for knights/archer.
              noone said it add stats, and for sure it didnt add br, just add up the train limit lvl
              -West Coast S115

Comment

Working...
              X