Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

blacklist system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blacklist system

In most games, when you blacklist a person; you can no longer see anything they say at all. On here, even after black-listing that person can continue to spam your screen with non-stop requests that is just annoying and no way to counter. Also, there are some people who just seeing their name annoys you. I would suggest the blacklist system be expanded to make it so that once blacklisted, you can no longer see any chat in any medium from blacklisted player until you un-blacklist said player.

Half agreed. I agreed on the blocking on invitations, but kinda disagreed on the chat part.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

agree. 200% with blessing wheel. lol haha.. they must work on it. we blacklist someone. we don't see him on chats[guild,world,current] even on cloud city
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
      X