guild war suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild war suggestions

hello i have an idea about guild war. how about a new option in wich a guild master and agm can declare war on other guild

Nice idea

Comment

Sounds nice and all but...how would it work exactly?
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Well for starters. The GM of guilds can declare war or truce or alliance with other guilds. Each time u plunder the oppositions town, kill them in pvp. U get some points. And those points can be used as some sort of currency. Alternatively if two guild declare war on each other, their can be a arena 3vs 3 or 5vs 5 option for them. The guild which wins the most battle gets some benifits, for ex : gold daru for each guild member.

Comment

Originally posted by creedx View Post
          Well for starters. The GM of guilds can declare war or truce or alliance with other guilds. Each time u plunder the oppositions town, kill them in pvp. U get some points. And those points can be used as some sort of currency. Alternatively if two guild declare war on each other, their can be a arena 3vs 3 or 5vs 5 option for them. The guild which wins the most battle gets some benifits, for ex : gold daru for each guild member.
          Sounds good but there are flaws, if we can get points simply by plundering or so anyone can do that, pvp...what if majority of the guild is within the top 10 or top 20?...other would we have to challenge ppl above ours? and how?
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
          X