people shouldnt be aloud to change guilds so easly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people shouldnt be aloud to change guilds so easly

like the number 1 guild kicked its members so it could make the number 4 guild loss mon because they al joined the 8th rank guild

Can I air my thoughts aloud?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Agree, put a debuff "can't join next gb" whenever getting kicked.

Comment

Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I agree with this also. This is happening on our server too. People are being kicked from one guild to join another guild for GB just to beat a certain guild. Then they kick those people out to go back to their original guilds. This is totally for spite we feel. I also think there should be some kind of waiting period for "guild hopping" as I term it. Joining another guild is ok, but to get kicked and join another just for GB and then kicked and go back to your own guild again is another.

Comment

This is the sort of thing that essentially kills the competition on a server. Our server is slowly dying with only one dominant guild that nobody can do anything about. This guild has been known to use this tactic in order to crush up-and-comers and discourage people of any power or ambition to play for the opposition because it will hurt their rewards too much.

Couple this with a very inactive server where certain level brackets are almost empty and devoid of people of strength and people start losing interest in the game. This is one of many reasons why there need to be more server merges and not just for the new ones.

One solution would be to disallow any person joining a guild to play for any other guild than the one joined for one week (7 days proper) since after all you can have a legitimate case of a person being kicked and joining another guild to fight back. This rule should not be possible to circumvent by the use of balens.
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Guild hopping is complete ♥♥♥. They should implement penalties to guilds and gms. If found guilty of said offense, gbs should be forfeited. Multiple offenses should lead to month long bans without the ability to change guilds.
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-04-2013, 02:01 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

We all know this won't happen, but we should at least show that we disapprove of this.

First merger, one of the heaviest casher on the server, used a guild, put the "weaker" ones there, to farm guild chests for him(many of them quitted, some joined my guild, why I know this). Now I fear it all is happening again, but with 2 guilds. just hoping it doesn't kill the server again.

Comment

Some times 2 or more guilds form alliances where they support each other in gb etc. Personally i would love to see guild alliances built in to wartune. Would also like to see the ability for one guild to force a true war on another guild at the cost of guild wealth. Some guilds have one goal in mind to crush small guilds and poach the strongest players from the guilds they work hard to ruin. A guild alliance system and war system could be used to stop those practices. Now granted most of those hoping guilds are just doing it to harvest more insigs. How ever there are other more legit reasons guild hopping may happen such as a upcoming guild merger wheree one guild merges with another because they are loosing members to other stronger guilds or just good old real life getting in the way. So sometimes one guilds members a few of them any ways will join a smaller guild to see how they fight in gb or how many people are on for GB etc. Theres dozens of non nefarious reasons for a guilds members to leave to another guild for gb and then back.

Comment

Originally posted by R230328378 View Post
                    Some times 2 or more guilds form alliances where they support each other in gb etc. Personally i would love to see guild alliances built in to wartune. Would also like to see the ability for one guild to force a true war on another guild at the cost of guild wealth. Some guilds have one goal in mind to crush small guilds and poach the strongest players from the guilds they work hard to ruin. A guild alliance system and war system could be used to stop those practices. Now granted most of those hoping guilds are just doing it to harvest more insigs. How ever there are other more legit reasons guild hopping may happen such as a upcoming guild merger wheree one guild merges with another because they are loosing members to other stronger guilds or just good old real life getting in the way. So sometimes one guilds members a few of them any ways will join a smaller guild to see how they fight in gb or how many people are on for GB etc. Theres dozens of non nefarious reasons for a guilds members to leave to another guild for gb and then back.
                    This would just force all players into wanting to join the biggest strongest guild on the server.

Any new players to an even slightly established server would be crushed repeatedly and without thought of consequence.

This would kill servers even quicker.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I have to agree with this. It is ** plain and simple. No one should be allowed to go from one guild to another and on that same day or even that same week be allowed to participate in GvG. It allows strong guilds to pummel weaker guilds and can easily cause people that play for fun to stop playing all together. Something needs changed. No one should be able to do this kind of thing. It isn't fair to those of us that do not like to be in big guilds. I'm in a small but fairly strong guild. We may not have a lot of players but we do have some strong players. But not enough to compete with the top two guilds. One of which seemed to think that it would be funny to hop guilds to a weaker guild for the sole purpose of ruining our chance of winning GvG Monday night. Something needs to be done to stop things like this from happening. It isn't fair to the weaker guilds or the players that play for fun.
                      Last edited by Iceramandius; 12-03-2013, 05:17 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo.

Comment

Next time I see someone apply right before gb, I'm gonna accept, and NOT KICK him.

Sure it might be a d.ck move, at least it will show them I don't tolerate this behavior.

Hope today the dead guild is actually dead, and doesn't have 50 from the top guild joining.

Comment

Originally posted by R230328378 View Post
                          to harvest more insigs.
                          LOL Do ToK NM everyday, and you will not have any problems with insignia income. 1-2.5.k per day from ToK NM is more than enough for everybody. 100k for 70pve ... you will collect crystaloids so long so so you can collect Insignias for 5-6 legends sets.
                          The main reason people hopping is Honor. GB is only source of honor for most of players.

Comment

that`s part of politics.when there is guiled there will be some strategy and some politics too.hope u can handel this better way.
                            ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                            when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Working...
                            X