Rain Dance: Restores 133% + 500 HP to all teammates. 60 seconds cooldown
    Really? So what's that?

Click image for larger version

Name:	5p3t.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	1678232

Only to myself or to every mates?
    And, how many seconds I have to wait before this skill become usable?
    Ty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sorca View Post
      Really? So what's that?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63859[/ATTACH]

Only to myself or to every mates?
      And, how many seconds I have to wait before this skill become usable?
      Ty.
      Idk if there is an countdown before you're able to cast it.

Name:	rain.png
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	1678233

Comment

• Gold rush is a lie dont make it, there is no double rewards, instead of that u r losing ur amethist.

Comment

• Originally posted by R221678854 View Post
          Gold rush is a lie dont make it, there is no double rewards, instead of that u r losing ur amethist.
          I dont know what you smoking but i got 754 on my first try on double reward timing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOTrahman View Post
            I dont know what you smoking but i got 754 on my first try on double reward timing.
            the guy means there wasn't one in the morning (some ppls said there was), so some ppls miss out on double rewards.

But the Double only happens during 21:00~21:30 server time.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              the guy means there wasn't one in the morning (some ppls said there was), so some ppls miss out on double rewards.

But the Double only happens during 21:00~21:30 server time.
              I think he god plundered during gold rush
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                Idk if there is an countdown before you're able to cast it.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]63860[/ATTACH]
                Looks like the description of that skill sometimes differs. Also in the shop:

Name:	wartune51.jpg
Size:	224.8 KB
ID:	1678246

So what's the truth?
                I know this is a game based on pure luck or gamble, but I don't like to risk money when things are not clear.
                Did someone already bought that skill and explain how it works?
                Would be also cute to receive an explanation from official staff.
                Ty, bye.

Comment

• wartune biggest gambling game now.

Comment

• I don't know, but after this new update, things are just killing me in Wartune. I barely could play this game and at some point, almost unplayable.
                    It seems like there is more and worse lag happening, and when I cleared my cache, things are still going laggy and at some point, maybe worse. I just don't know if I can keep up with this amount of **** that is going on...
                    I know that my internet is constantly "downloading" contents from wartune, but this is really unbearable...

Comment

• Originally posted by BOTrahman View Post
                      Super...and we can get 200 in all day time - 400 on 2x...754 u can have after 2 days...i have 800have fun

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Updates made in the first post (06/12/2013, 21:00 PST):

Added Apollo skills information;
                        Added information about upgrading Epic (purple) Sylphs;
                        Added information about Learning skills and advice about new slot to place skill;
                        Added information about Mahra quests;
                        Added information about Bound Balens issues for blitzing.

Thread Finished.

Comment

• There's still no information about upgrading purple Sylphs.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Well i managed to get 170 amethyst in 1/2 hour of the double gold mine due to the ridiculous lag and top players camping and attacking you after they have finished just to stop you getting to dump point in time. They should automatically be transported from mine after dumping their amethyst.Or they should be unable to attack if they do not have a cart. Something needs to be done to stop this

Comment

• Originally posted by R210893603 View Post
                              Well i managed to get 170 amethyst in 1/2 hour of the double gold mine due to the ridiculous lag and top players camping and attacking you after they have finished just to stop you getting to dump point in time. They should automatically be transported from mine after dumping their amethyst.Or they should be unable to attack if they do not have a cart. Something needs to be done to stop this
                              You should educate them to use the map... Click on the map, then click on your destination there (the gather cart point, the collection point, or the dump cart point).. That way, after you click on your destination, your character will move there automatically... You'll never be able to accidentally click other players on the way... You tell them this, so they will also avoid accidental clicking...

Fights happen because the place is laggy, as well, as some players just click and click on the screen, so they eventually click other players on their way to their destination... You tell them this...

Comment

• How to get wings of plight?

Comment

Working...
                                X