mahra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mahra

Other than the online rewards and hot events for this month where can we obtain mahra? I haven't gotten a clear answer yet. Is it a daily reward from sylph arena? and Isn't there also supposed to be a main quest that gives it out? I haven't seen this quest anywhere

I don't see it in the daily rewards.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

do u know if there is a way for free players to obtain it after the december events are over?

Comment

don't tell me Mahra is going to be balen only now too....

I don't even see it as a daily reward from Sylph Arena.

Looks like it's true that we'll only get like 1 (if there is a way to get it) a day...

Comment

If tht is true then r2 has effed us again. They alrwady get stronger sylphs and now they can upgrade them so much faster

Comment

Mahra is the first online reward for now. It is also a possible item in the item "piles of stinky socks". The "piles of stinky socks can be gained from multiplayer dungeon, solo campaign, catacombs, and necropolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              Mahra is the first online reward for now. It is also a possible item in the item "piles of stinky socks". The "piles of stinky socks can be gained from multiplayer dungeon, solo campaign, catacombs, and necropolis.

Other than the online rewards and hot events for this month where can we obtain mahra?
              You answered a already know answer...

we're asking NONE EVENT Mahra.

Comment

I get 2 Mahra daily on my Chinese server from Sylph arena. But, with R2, wouldn't' surprise me if we get nothing.

Comment

But... you can get Mahra from using BB, so they consider that free.

Even tho their drop rate compare to chinese server is f.upped due to the prizes here.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                    Be warned, that when opening the stinky socks there is a chance to receive 'Colorful Decor'. You need 25 balens to open these. If your not willing to spend the 25 balens, they will just sit there forever taking up inventory space, since you cannot sell or even destroy them.

Comment

Originally posted by kadven View Post
                      Be warned, that when opening the stinky socks there is a chance to receive 'Colorful Decor'. You need 25 balens to open these. If your not willing to spend the 25 balens, they will just sit there forever taking up inventory space, since you cannot sell or even destroy them.
                      Oh i know this well because i have 11 of these and counting. However it is just one single inventory space, which isnt that big a deal.

Comment

to some ppls it's a big deal, especially when they didn't open up all bags before the update (with vouchers)
                        And they're not in a guild with at least level 5 vault.

Gems alone (if you don't spend godly amount of gold to convert) takes up half of 1 bag page.
                        Than there's Enchant Stones, Scrolls, Potions, Insignias, Sylph Stuff, and bunch of other things like Soul Crystal, Mount Whip, Crypt Token, Crystaloids, Legend Shards, Legend Pieces, etc etc

Most people that are smart would save as much stuff as possible before "clearing them out" (events, like soul crystals)

Comment

The colorful decor chests are a rip off. 25 balens to open a chest? At this rate they will be charging us balens to login

Comment

Working...
                          X