Colorful Decor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorful Decor

Hello ppl,wana ask u for what reason they add Colorful Decor,u need 25 balens for each to open i dont thing is ok...bound balens same,3 bound when u blitz.mahra pfff i got just one today,lucky me i have a green sylph.anyway if i will got lets say 20 color decor what should to do?with bound balens u cant open so them are useless for free players and for who spend 50$ at month to be vip or to get something good.and yes...u need to make your sylph BR 10000 how u can make that?in 3 days?this game realy sucks now
    Last edited by Razvan89; 12-05-2013, 10:54 AM.

What I want to know is how can I get rid of the Colorful Decor without spending balens. Would be quite happy to sell them for nothing so that I can get the bag space back.

Comment

Originally posted by Razvan89 View Post
      Hello ppl,wana ask u for what reason they add Colorful Decor,u need 25 balens for each to open i dont thing is ok...bound balens same,3 bound when u blitz.mahra pfff i got just one today,lucky me i have a green sylph.anyway if i will got lets say 20 color decor what should to do?with bound balens u cant open so them are useless for free players and for who spend 50$ at month to be vip or to get something good.and yes...u need to make your sylph BR 10000 how u can make that?in 3 days?this game realy sucks now
      You had around a month to get your sylph to 10k br. Mine isnt there ither but i got no reason to complain i could have done it pretty easy had i taken the time to do so. I see free players with 2x and 3x green sylphs.

Comment

Yeah, but with work(taking up 8 hours), and then family stuff(taking up 4-5 hours), you got so much time to farm, unless you are using a bot. Which so many clearly are doing

But I'm not complaining either, if I've been a bit luckier maybe I would have gotten 10k by now

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          Yeah, but with work(taking up 8 hours), and then family stuff(taking up 4-5 hours), you got so much time to farm, unless you are using a bot. Which so many clearly are doing

But I'm not complaining either, if I've been a bit luckier maybe I would have gotten 10k by now
          Eh you can get a sylph worth in less than hour pretty easy just over a hour is very easy only takes about 30 seconds to kill them and collect

Comment

just opened x17, never again ! got sh it drop !
            A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

Working...
            X