Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 do you see only our wallets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 do you see only our wallets?

Can't you care about us as human beens too?

Can you gift us with GIFT this Christmas,

not only put your hands in our pokets?

ITS CHRISTMAS TIME! for god sake...

Just this time, to show that you care.

As much as I dislike the past months Hot Events and Hot Items from shop... They still give stuff for 'free', though what it costs to produce their content is 'free' of it self... Just don't recharge balens, VIP is all you need. They make more than enough off of that. Anything else is pure profit.

At least we're getting reigndeer for free :/
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Don't you already know that they don't care!?
      They are the Grinch without a happy ending.

Comment

no non-cash player will play this gave via R2 soon
        this game is wallet race
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
          no non-cash player will play this gave via R2 soon
          this game is wallet race
          I am a low - regular casher, I cant spent balens if I want, but I also want to get thing for free, its Christmas...

Comment

R2 needs a special double ended D!ld0 for christmas. It's amazing how people will still spend 25 balens to open that sock....... I for one Thrashed it as soon as I see it.
            Last edited by R24675921; 12-05-2013, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Its called a business for a reason, you get the game for free, your the one being greedy.
              Ninno20
              Foul Marsh - S328
              Knight 60+

Comment

Originally posted by Ninno20 View Post
                Its called a business for a reason, you get the game for free, your the one being greedy.
                Yes we do, complete with all its bugs and problems. All of that costs us not a thing. Just remember, eventually even "free lunch" is not worth the price of admission!

Comment

I got 2 sock out of 3 campaign blitz and 18 socks out of cata blitz...

While someone else got 5 sock out of 3 blitz and 24 socks out of cata blitz...

what the hell is this?

And yes, I used a Crypt Key

Comment

Originally posted by V_ger View Post
                    Yes we do, complete with all its bugs and problems. All of that costs us not a thing. Just remember, eventually even "free lunch" is not worth the price of admission!
                    Simple don't play then, they didn't force you to be here. The game its self is free, but it is a pay to be top game, most "Free games" are. Im happy to pay a bit, i enjoy the mind numbing tediousness of this game and will happily pay for its use.

Some people have more money to spend on it, so yes they support the game more then you do so they should get more benefits then you/me.

Comment

Working...
                    X