As a moderate casher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a moderate casher

I feel like I am getting less and less for my money.

I am nearing the point of deciding not to bother cashing at all anymore. I doubt I am the only one. The price point for the game to stay even semi-competitive keeps increasing and the gain is becoming less and less. This seems like a backwards business model to me. "Most" games aim for the middle, meaning they aim for the moderate cashes and give just enough rewards to make it worthwhile.

I justified cashing based on the fact that back when I use to play console games I would buy "at least" 2 games a month. So what is the difference if I spend the on a online game really? But rewards are getting more and more watered down. But when the game starts exceeding that amount and ontop of that make the price point random by adding in RNG factor... Well I am not sure it is worth it to me anymore.

Just my 2 cents.
    - Very helpful site for new players

Stop being a moderate casher, unless you want to be the best you need to be a heavy casher or else just be a non-casher is better than a moderate casher.
    Every non-casher are laughing at the moderate cashers. They will never be the best. But non-cashers are jealous of heavy cashers cus they can afford all of it.
    So moderate cashers is the worst of the three to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by johnD0e View Post
      Stop being a moderate casher, unless you want to be the best you need to be a heavy casher or else just be a non-casher is better than a moderate casher.
      Every non-casher are laughing at the moderate cashers. They will never be the best. But non-cashers are jealous of heavy cashers cus they can afford all of it.
      Don't expect the best, never thought I would be #1. But when they water down what I am used to get for the money I spend. They are pushing the moderate cashers out.

Never said I was jealous you are talking out yer butt. I am happy with what I have and what I 'was" getting for my money. I get less and less happy every event. You keep jumping to nonsense conclusions though and putting words in peoples mouths. It makes your point of view worthelss.

As for laughing, just shows how childish you are an that you have the mentality of a inbred newt.
      Last edited by R229414354; 12-05-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
        I feel like I am getting less and less for my money.

I am nearing the point of deciding not to bother cashing at all anymore. I doubt I am the only one. The price point for the game to stay even semi-competitive keeps increasing and the gain is becoming less and less. This seems like a backwards business model to me. "Most" games aim for the middle, meaning they aim for the moderate cashes and give just enough rewards to make it worthwhile.

I justified cashing based on the fact that back when I use to play console games I would buy "at least" 2 games a month. So what is the difference if I spend the on a online game really? But rewards are getting more and more watered down. But when the game starts exceeding that amount and ontop of that make the price point random by adding in RNG factor... Well I am not sure it is worth it to me anymore.

Just my 2 cents.
        Google "GDC Vault, An Introduction to Chinese Browser Game Design" and see R2's CEO, I promise its only going to continue get worse. You either A-accept that you have to spend a fortune, B-accept that you will not even be near the top, or C- find a real MMO to play.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbalenz View Post
          Google "GDC Vault, An Introduction to Chinese Browser Game Design" and see R2's CEO, I promise its only going to continue get worse. You either A-accept that you have to spend a fortune, B-accept that you will not even be near the top, or C- find a real MMO to play.
          Well they better hope there is enough heavy chasers to carry every server because they will see a fall in moderate cashers.

Comment

Being a moderate casher is about spending some money to the point you think a) the game is worth it and b) makes the game more enjoyable.
            They are the ones that REALLY enjoy the game.
            Bound balens are supposed to help non-cashers get that same enjoyment, i.e. be able to have clothes, gem transposer etc.

Comment

Don't expect the best, never thought I would be #1. But when they water down what I am used to get for the money I spend. They are pushing the moderate cashers out.

Never said I was jealous you are talking out yer butt. I am happy with what I have and what I 'was" getting for my money. I get less and less happy every event. You keep jumping to nonsense conclusions though and putting words in peoples mouths. It makes your point of view worthelss.
              I said non cashers are jealous of heavy cashers. Read again. And every non cashers in my server are laughing at moderate cashers, so no I'm not just making this up. Non-cashers can easily drop this game, all they have spend is time on their char. That's the only attachment they have. While it's harder for moderate casher to drop it cus they have spend money on it and expect something in return, which they dont get.

Comment

I said non cashers are jealous of heavy cashers. Read again. And every non cashers in my server are laughing at moderate cashers, so no I'm not just making this up. Non-cashers can easily drop this game, all they have spend is time on their char. That's the only attachment they have. While it's harder for moderate casher to drop it cus they have spend money on it and expect something in return, which they dont get.
                I have 1 chaser account and 2 non chaser accounts.

Not once have I ever heard anyone laugh at a moderate chasers. You are just a angry little troll.
                Want a hug bro?

And you are having a failure to understand the thread whatsoever. I used to get plenty for my money but it is being watered down. So if you are going to ask someone to read again you might want to try it yourself.
                Last edited by R229414354; 12-05-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Not all non cashers are jealous of heavy cashers. I don't cash anything and I'm content.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                  I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                  :o:o:o:o

Comment

I have 1 chaser account and 2 non chaser accounts.

Not once have I ever heard anyone laugh at a moderate chasers. You are just a angry little troll.
                    Want a hug bro?

And you are having a failure to understand the thread whatsoever. I used to get plenty for my money but it is being watered down. So if you are going to ask someone to read again you might want to try it yourself.
                    read again.
                    they have spend money on it and expect something in return, which they dont get.

Comment

read again.
                      Your need to raise your level of reading comprehension.

Comment

Really? I get what i pay for, i avoid all this small chance to get **, just get a mount here and there, maybe abuse an event like the fate wheel one, and get vip. Get the WC every now and then when i need a boost, but only on its own.

Im content, if anything im a below moderate casher on my server. And none cashers are laughting at me? haha i pity them, they complain all the time about all cashers, they see vip and cry razor blades. Funny they brag woo got lvl 10 GS's, nice work bro i just finished mine also. "But your vip".... But you should die in a fire none casher noob.

These are the fkers who want everything for nothing. blah im done, i quit the none cashers... but not the game.

Comment

Working...
                        X