Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hall Of Fame?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall Of Fame?

Is there going to be another Hall Of Fame event?

Possibly, some time in the future.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

New Hall of Fame event any soon?

was wondering, if r2 ever going to make another Hall of fame event, last one was at september... do u guys think there will be another?

Comment

Yup, next september .
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Seeing there have been only two since the release of Wartune over 18 months ago... my guess is you're going to have to wait a while, if they're even gonna do one.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Seeing there have been only two since the release of Wartune over 18 months ago... my guess is you're going to have to wait a while, if they're even gonna do one.
            Ouch guess next year..or end of the year

Comment

they not that kind to add event like that less than once a year. lol
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

September was the last one. The one before that was roughly in March (if memory recalls correctly).

So that would suggest a 6 monthly interval. I am expecting one around March/April... Lets hope they don't feck it up again like last time...
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

im always expecting another ** up....

Comment

I wish one of the new wings is from a HoF type event, gonna be sad if there's two consume-50k balen type events within a couple weeks of each other

Comment

Ginger +1.

It's every 6 months based on the past 2.

Comment

It's around every 6 month or so.

Next one is probably going to be in 3 or 4 month, maybe, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          September was the last one. The one before that was roughly in March (if memory recalls correctly).

So that would suggest a 6 monthly interval. I am expecting one around March/April... Lets hope they don't feck it up again like last time...
                          First one ran during January 2013, and paid out beginning of February.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            I wish one of the new wings is from a HoF type event, gonna be sad if there's two consume-50k balen type events within a couple weeks of each other
                            already the other 2 nice wings were for consume event so they will be for sure, or they make one of the wings part of the 2nd part of the month event. and make us chose between dark sylph and wings

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              You are wrong!
                              There has been 3.
                              You forget the Hall of Fame for obtaining a lvl 7 astral (orange since there was no red at that time)

Comment

Working...
                              X