Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want new hof i was not geting the reward am owned BR to just got some of them not all like the mount.

The last HoF was bugged some people got noting even if them had br engout for get reward.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• september hall of fame event

is it going to be the same as last year highest reward being at 105k br or is it going to change ?

Comment

• There isn't even a new Hall of Fame event announced....
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• they will later this week

Comment

• Major, you cannot guarantee that, so do not say such things without proof. And no the BR requirements won't end at 105k br, they will raise the bar a lot higher for the next one. Should be truly fun to see the BR race again
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Wartune Hall of fame 2014: rumours or real?!

Hi,
              These days i noticed allot of wartune blogs and guildies talking about a hall of fame event that would start this september??
              So i wanna know.... is it even real? all these people talking about that but R2 doesnt even announce it?
              I need to know so i can prepare a bit... with temporary mounts and br-giving astrals etc...
              The colors, The grey
              The fire, The smoke,
              The lights, The dark
              To speak or to choke
              The words, That hurts
              The truth, The lies
              The wishpers, the noise
              Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

• rumors. you'll have plenty of time to prepare if there is another one based on last years. Like everything else in Wartune, last years HOF event was a mess where qualified players never received rewards, and un qualified players received them. It was so poorly executed I doubt there should be another one unless the game is taken over by another developer.

Comment

• Hall of Fame will be coming in 2014, but it won't be September, probably October or November will be when it happens.

Comment

• As long as something isn't announced officially, it remains a rumor.
                    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                    then click on support

Comment

• Hall of Fame

what know about Hall of Fame event???

Comment

• If there will be one, it will be announced in the News section, as always. Any other source of info around the internet does not necessarily have to apply to R2 Games.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                        X