This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
    Chinese players simply aren't charged as much. For an R2 mouthpiece you sure don't know the game very well. Find you someone that plays Chinese version and ask them skills cost, talent cost, heck shop items like crypt keys. Ask them what the rewards are for the mines vs here. The spending power of the balen goes ALOT further when prices are cheaper, thus happier customers.
    Your user name is ironic because there is a video posted on the kongregate boards a few months ago which has 7Roads CEO giving a presentation at a conference, (he's an American that lives in China and ex wow gold seller). He said that the developer that created wartune came to him and said he had created a game and the chinese word he used to describe it was money pit, you could spend $50,000 and you would still not have reached the maximum power possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
      Your user name is ironic because there is a video posted on the kongregate boards a few months ago which has 7Roads CEO giving a presentation at a conference, (he's an American that lives in China and ex wow gold seller). He said that the developer that created wartune came to him and said he had created a game and the chinese word he used to describe it was money pit, you could spend $50,000 and you would still not have reached the maximum power possible.
      LOL I've seen it. They kept deleting posts about it here a while back, prob the same time it hit Kong forums. It put an end to any ideas I had about dropping cash past vip, wings, some minor junk. But there are just as many that have seen it and keep loading up.
      My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Working...
      X