Hot EVents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot EVents

ok so what i think is really dumb in these new patch is that still when events come we cant buy items from hot list ,even now when we have bound balens.heres a sugestion let people buy hot items from the list but make it alimit up to 10a person no mater what the item is . for big packs limit of 2 and ofr small 10. And also WHEN ARE THE NEW SYLPHS GONA COME . i saw the sylphs on a chines server and it is biching man .The fire sylphs not only look cool but thre are also strong .
    Take care and hope you get this letter in to considaration ,you biggest fan .

some people just want it all huh

Comment

Agreed, some people want it all.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

More like some people just want balance.

Comment

Balance should not exist between cashers and non-casherrs, that is a fact.
          Yet non-cashers have access to pile of socks.
          Agreed most times they suck, but 1-2 extra mahra per day are NICE.

Thumbs up for the pile of socks idea (even though the colourfull decor is a fraud)

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
            Balance should not exist between cashers and non-casherrs, that is a fact.
            I disagree. Several highly profitable games (even more profitable than wartunes) maintain the balance between cashers and non-cashers.

If the game isn't balanced, people will stop playing which would lead to server merges. Then more people stop playing and the server has to merge again. Eventually, you can expect 3 or 4 servers to merge together into one. That is a distinctly bad thing.

In fact, I have yet to hear a good reason as to why there should be imbalance between cashers and non-cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
              I disagree. Several highly profitable games (even more profitable than wartunes) maintain the balance between cashers and non-cashers.

If the game isn't balanced, people will stop playing which would lead to server merges. Then more people stop playing and the server has to merge again. Eventually, you can expect 3 or 4 servers to merge together into one. That is a distinctly bad thing.

In fact, I have yet to hear a good reason as to why there should be imbalance between cashers and non-cashers.
              In this generation, people are all about competition, everyone wants to be on the leadersboard and be a bad a$$; they like to achieve something and they're willing to pay for it all; r2 wartune, are just exploiting it rather than trying to balance it out between casher and non casher.

But i agree with what you say, and as I have said many times, R2 might as well take all the cash made from wartune and close it down; it's gonna happen, even if its gonna be the next 3 years; I've seen quite a few free to play but pay to win mmo's close down due to imbalance.

Comment

Working...
              X