Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    English please.
    Means our rewards will be nerfed to 1/5 of what China is getting same like with Amethyst mine. So 5 Mahra/day maybe
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      Means our rewards will be nerfed to 1/5 of what China is getting same like with Amethyst mine. So 5 Mahra/day maybe
      That's possible.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        Only the fire sylph as far as I know, you should have known by now that the most powerful sylphs of electric, dark, light etc would be MATK as the game developers love mages and want to make them as OP as possible
        That sucks, i am a mage, and i would like a PATK sylph, seeming MATK sylph don't do as much damage :/
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

http://www.eeyy.com/webgame/shenqu/2013072499963.html

Here you go, Halifax shared this link a while ago, I think it will help you all out here too. All the info about the elements here, just use google translate .
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            Only the fire sylph as far as I know, you should have known by now that the most powerful sylphs of electric, dark, light etc would be MATK as the game developers love mages and want to make them as OP as possible
            Iris is matk sylph and i am an archer....i use iris to wipe out knights...how do mages become op? unless it gives passive matk boost..which i doubt...either it will give both or none.I am with 4kcrit and do magical attack ie 40k and 40k hp heal. wipe out blue sylph any brand/type. I agree its tough above puprle/orange.
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              http://www.eeyy.com/webgame/shenqu/2013072499963.html

Here you go, Halifax shared this link a while ago, I think it will help you all out here too. All the info about the elements here, just use google translate .
              Thank you
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                English please.
                hmm? use brain to try understanding it man
                -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                  Iris is matk sylph and i am an archer....i use iris to wipe out knights...how do mages become op? unless it gives passive matk boost..which i doubt...either it will give both or none.I am with 4kcrit and do magical attack ie 40k and 40k hp heal. wipe out blue sylph any brand/type. I agree its tough above puprle/orange.
                  How? if the main sylphs are matk, that means they do less towards mages and it gives mages an advantage.
                  Not all sylphs are matk, dark will be patk.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                    How? if the main sylphs are matk, that means they do less towards mages and it gives mages an advantage.
                    Not all sylphs are matk, dark will be patk.
                    well main issue I face fighting mage are
                    1. 3 aoe bac to back. after 3 aoe my troops end.
                    I bought group Heal XD
                    2. Iris gives 3% bonus mdef when activated.
                    3. mages are not that hard to kill at lvl 59....no offence its the knights who are real problem from archer point of view.

What i mean is now i have 2 deplics 1 doing 50k patk other doing 40k matk ...can be used as needed. if i and my sylph both do patk(or matk) whats use of sylph?
                    Last edited by R29296591; 12-08-2013, 11:36 AM.
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                    X