X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph base stat forumla

formula to get your sylph's base stats is:

BASESTAT = GROWTH * LEVEL * 0.0125
    (It rounds down, the same as everything else)

Can some more people verify this for me before I add it to my guide. After this the only thing left is the elationship between the growth stat and the aptitudes and we will know the full equation.

*Thanks again to IndyCision for the forumla me and Egar are very appreciative.*

http://wartune-wiki.blogspot.ca/2013...-Aptitude.html
    Last edited by R229414354; 12-07-2013, 01:53 PM.
    - Very helpful site for new players

For my 5-star white pan it works just fine, but for my 1-star white iris it's off by ~1.9 (1.4 if we round up).

It's a decent approximation, but I'm not convinced that it's the right formula.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
      For my 5-star white pan it works just fine, but for my 1-star white iris it's off by ~1.9 (1.4 if we round up).

It's a decent approximation, but I'm not convinced that it's the right formula.
      It is pretty damn close and from I am hearing very consistent for pretty much everyone. Might need some minor tweaking but it almost there.

Comment

Darn, I think I know what I did wrong lol - I think sylphs all start with a base stat just like they start with a base hp.
        When I'm back at work on Monday I'll grab my spreadsheet with the list of sylph stats and double check...
        Sorry about that

Comment

Originally posted by Indy_Cision View Post
          Darn, I think I know what I did wrong lol - I think sylphs all start with a base stat just like they start with a base hp.
          When I'm back at work on Monday I'll grab my spreadsheet with the list of sylph stats and double check...
          Sorry about that
          I was thinking this to.

Comment

Working...
          X